• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories New 22” Bartlein 223 AR barrel from Compass Lake Engineering

Langford

Private Parts
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2014
Middlemitten
I built this rifle last fall, but lost interest in the project. It was assembled, and then placed in the safe...not a single round down the pipe. I’m changing the setup to be something I’ll get more use out of.

details on the barrel:

Bartlein Barrel - Match Rifle
> Barrel Type Bartlein 7 Twist 4 Groove
> Chamber Type CLE Match
> GasBlock Area Diamater .936
> Barrel Length 22"
> Feed Ramps M4
> Finish Type (SS Barrels Only) DuraCoat Black
> Barrel Add On Add Matched Bolt
> Fluting No Fluting
> FSB Diameter .812

^thats straight from the order form from CLE. Included is their matched bolt, and a SLR gas block. The gas block was filed down on the bottom to clear my handguard. It’s not the prettiest thing, but it worked. Again, this is a new barrel...installed in a KAC receiver, but never had a round chambered nor fired.

Price dropped to $450 insured & shipped.

E2DF1ED0-C10D-46BB-AEE8-54DA5BE1E657.jpeg
F29FCF75-E4B2-4BCA-9E19-EEC379026937.jpeg
EFAAB003-FEA5-4A31-9A6A-B4CECB41C752.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BERTMAN77MK2
CLE match chamber. Their own spec.

I personally do not know the specs, other than all the barrels from them with that chamber are hammers.

I would buy this, just longer and heavier Profile than I am looking for.

Feel free to make an offer, trade or cash. This is too nice of a barrel to leave collecting dust on my pool table

I’m in need of:

-2-stage trigger for a 700 action.
-quality upper/lower AR15 receiver set
Anything else firearms related, can’t hurt to ask.

Reactions: HolyCity73
If I were to buy a forend rail to cover up the gas block, what would the length be?