• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns New 3 gun pistol SV 40

donovan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2006
lawton, oklahoma
Been having alot of fun lately shooting 3 gun , started with a STI edge then found SV.....the rest is history smoothest well built pistol i have ever had....
sv008.jpg

sv005.jpg

sv006.jpg

Re: New 3 gun pistol SV 40

Spendy l'il bastard! I've got a similar, steel gripped SV as well as a six inch Limcat using all SV parts with a plastic grip. Both are awesome shooters!

I'm so happy that gun and my XD are in the same class in 3-gun.

Yes, there's a touch of jealousy in that sentence. Congrats.

That is one of the nicest pistols I've ever seen. I live hours away from any competitions so I dont get out mooch to see cool stuff like this. I thought my 1911 was nice. You sir, have a fine ass pistol!

That is seriously the coolest pistol I have ever seen. Amazing. DAMN YOU!!!

SV and STI used to be one company didnt they? Ive never seen an SV in person (had an Edge) but man that Infinity is HOT!!! Can you tell a huge difference between the two?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brenneman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SV and STI used to be one company didnt they? Ive never seen an SV in person (had an Edge) but man that Infinity is HOT!!! Can you tell a huge difference between the two? </div></div>

Yes there are differences (big ones) , I started with a edge, not sure on the same company.
004.jpg