• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New 308

wtdixon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
CA Riverside
This is my new rem 700 .308. I blue printed the action, put a Kriger heavy barrel on it customized the Bell and Carlson stock, for the barre and put some finger groves in it. and it shoots great. My friend and I are in Ocotillo wells CA area shooting this past weekend, lots of fun.

Re: New 308

I used a 1/2 inch barrel grinder to cut most of the finger groves and then fished them by hand so they would be a good fit to my fingers. The stock is just a poor cast resin system with fiber glass chop in it. It is very easy to work with.

A little more hand sanding and then clean up, and painted it with flat black paint.

let me know if that helps?

Im struggling trying to figure out how to post pics, it will work for me then it won't. So far this has been the toughest site for me to figure out. I'm not the worst on a computer but I'm not good enough for this site...

So just to walk thew it

1 you are longed in

2 you go to the forum list

3 go the the photo gallery

4 selected New Image button on the left

5 type in your subject

6 type in your description

7 use the image manger below the description

8 Browse to find the photo you want to use, a jpeg format works well

9 when you have it uploaded select done adding files

10 select add files

it will take a few moments to up load best to log out and log back in, seem to work for me.

I hope this helps