• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW 3D PRINTED BULLET FEEDER FOR PROGRESSIVE PRESS

If I didn't say, it was 290 delivered. Man that thing makes loading FUN. Now I have to get 9mm stuff. I will be buying a ton more components lol

This would be better in the reloading subsection instead of the For Sale section... unless you are selling one with little to no details and a random email address to contact somebody else....

Padom
I'll let Mike know. Again I'm not affiliated with him in any way. Just reviewed a nice item. Also as far as where this is posted, yeah I meant for it to be in reloading section. But had a challenge uploading video and it dropped multiple times. Once it finally did I saw where it Was. Would be great if a admin or mod could move it.

Padom
I'll let Mike know. Again I'm not affiliated with him in any way. Just reviewed a nice item. Also as far as where this is posted, yeah I meant for it to be in reloading section. But had a challenge uploading video and it dropped multiple times. Once it finally did I saw where it Was. Would be great if a admin or mod could move it.

I moved it

I emailed him 2 days ago and havent got a reply to date..
Hi I got your email I emailed you back I have one in 9mm and I'll send the 223 plate for you to try I just joined here today I gave john my cell number too i dont now if I'm allowed to put my cell number on here so i gave it to john

Hi I got your email I emailed you back I have one in 9mm and I'll send the 223 plate for you to try I just joined here today I gave john my cell number too i dont now if I'm allowed to put my cell number on here so i gave it to john

Thanks. I just checked my email and still.no reply but I just sent you a PM. Check your private messages.

Padom, any update on this? I was just about to plunk down for the DAA Mr. Bulletfeeder but holding off in case this thing is viable

Padom, any update on this? I was just about to plunk down for the DAA Mr. Bulletfeeder but holding off in case this thing is viable

If you have a 3d printer, you can make your own for <$150 (last I checked) let me know and I can get you a parts list, if not now is the perfect time to get a 3d printer, as it would cost less than a MBF ? Creality Ender will get you going (get the pro, its on sale from time to time, and I think it is around $220 right now, google creality3dofficial) if you go that route also let me know and I can get you set up with what you need (files, parts list, etc).

Last edited:
If you have a 3d printer, you can make your own for <$150 (last I checked) let me know and I can get you a parts list, if not now is the perfect time to get a 3d printer, as it would cost less than a MBF ? Creality Ender will get you going (get the pro, its on sale from time to time, and I think it is around $220 right now, google creality3dofficial) if you go that route also let me know and I can get you set up with what you need (files, parts list, etc).

Can you post the list or start a new post on how to build your own with the list of parts? I'm definitely interested as I'm sure others are as well but don't want to pollute this thread.

Can you post the list or start a new post on how to build your own with the list of parts? I'm definitely interested as I'm sure others are as well but don't want to pollute this thread.

Sure thing, I will start a new thread, that way there will be some viability for others who may not open this one as well as keeping this one dedicated to the original intent ? Please see this thread for writeup

Last edited:

Just waiting for the feeder to arrive. Hopefully any day

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I did. Just got it up in running the past week. Will have some videos up shortly running 9mm.

Looking forward to comparisons to the Mr bullet feeder. I'm in the market for a second Dillon and would want to know if I am getting another mrbulletfeeder or this possibly

Looking forward to comparisons to the Mr bullet feeder. I'm in the market for a second Dillon and would want to know if I am getting another mrbulletfeeder or this possibly

Let's put it.this way. It runs great. Got it all setup and adjusted and its dropping Xtreme 165gr 9mm for my subsonic 9mm loads awesome. No issues what so ever.

Reactions: Huskydriver
I've had it for about a month now. But was doing some R&D with Mike with same non-typical 185gr 45acp bullets. His bullet feeder runs great with 200gr-230gr but the 185's are extremely short. Got some parts modified for testing and I had 185gr 45acp flipping perfect. Mike is making a new flipper plate and bullet feeder plate to work for people running 185gr 45 bullets...

I just got it switched over to 9mm and it runs flawless out of the box with these 165gr bullets

I've had time to load about 1000 rounds with it and have had no issues. Mike is working on a better way to attach it to the case feeder. That was the only weak link. But that was due to the pretty steep angle needed to run 75 grn 223 bullets. He has a separate post that can hold it instead of hooking to case. Feeder. So far to date I've loaded 75gr 223 and 55 gr. I have plate and die on order for 9mm. I imagine after tuning the flip tray it will do fine. Planning on getting the post. I think it can come out from the wall as well as up from bench.

I've had time to load about 1000 rounds with it and have had no issues. Mike is working on a better way to attach it to the case feeder. That was the only weak link. But that was due to the pretty steep angle needed to run 75 grn 223 bullets. He has a separate post that can hold it instead of hooking to case. Feeder. So far to date I've loaded 75gr 223 and 55 gr. I have plate and die on order for 9mm. I imagine after tuning the flip tray it will do fine. Planning on getting the post. I think it can come out from the wall as well as up from bench.

Mike sent mine with the 1" bar stock mounting system. So mine is mounted to my.bench top.