• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision NEW 4x Night Vision Weapons site !

Asm1

Night walker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
RBC / Gadsden AL.
asm-holsters.com
We are Proud To show our new 4x weapons Site on the hide "The Predation 4X" ,Cat lens GEN3+ mil Tartget Turrets,L3 thinFilmed or Filmless gen3/gen3+ compact in length takes up minimal rail space,Focus ring built in the objective,Large Field Of view,eye releaf is vast.

Preorders no deposit! PM to get on the list..
60 plus or minus days to delivery...

Clip on devices will never have the resalution or weight balance of this Dedicated weapons scope,I Like Clip-ons for there Aplication there Nice,But I cant use them much for lack of weight out front and added bulk,The Field Of view is also Limited by the day Optics used with clip ons,The Cat Lens allows a crazy field of view !.dedicated weapons sights of the past era are Large and combersome,Hard To mount and heavy,I think we have a Winner here! best features bar non in the dedicated night vision weapons sites IS HERE.

9.4" long 4"wide 4.5" tall
2.7lbs
Focus 20 meters to Infinity
1AA power supply
Variable reticule Illumination Brightness
1/10 mil per click and 5.0 Mil one rev.
Cat lens
Eye Focus
L3 WEAPONS Rated Tubes WITH Data sheets..

The AQUILA6X is shown for Refrence Only.

dbald2andcateyescope021.jpg

dbald2andcateyescope006.jpg

dbald2andcateyescope019.jpg

dbald2andcateyescope013.jpg

dbald2andcateyescope022.jpg

Re: NEW 4x Night Vision Weapons site !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
US Tube? <span style="color: #FF0000">Yes L3 Tube </span> Recoil limit? <span style="color: #FF0000">Weapons shock warranted. </span> Price? <span style="color: #FF0000"> PM on the way</span>

Looks like just what I need for coyote whackin.

</div></div>

Nice. Please PM with price, weight and additional specs... thanks!

This scope may very well be the PVS-4 of the 21 century, so long as it performs anywhere near the units top notch build quality. It was really one of only handful of jewels at the SHOT and the only dedicated scope among them. Very solid scope and pairing it with one of the most recoil resistant tubes (un-filmed) makes for a wicked setup.

"Nice. Please PM with price, weight and additional specs... thanks!"

X2 please!

Thanks

this looks pretty awsome actually.

could you please pm me pricing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: compasscall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This scope may very well be the PVS-4 of the 21 century, so long as it performs anywhere near the units top notch build quality. It was really one of only handful of jewels at the SHOT and the only dedicated scope among them. Very solid scope and pairing it with one of the most recoil resistant tubes (un-filmed) makes for a wicked setup. </div></div>

Hi Compasscall.
Did you get ban from barfcom?

Seems to be the case.

Kinda stepped into the DBAL-D2 thread blind not knowing it was a minefield. The DBAL-D2 video with the AC/DC sound track had me a bit pumped and so I didn't consider a reference to it would be taken as an offense.

No one likes to get banned but seeing all the good guys that have gone before me makes it sting a bit less.

Wishing I was in TX right now to have some actual range time with the 4x Predation and all the other cutting edge units being fielded there.

It's their loss, you always bring a wealth of knowledge to the forums.
Your right about being in Texas, lots going on.

If you dont oil the wheels of the Marketing MACHINE off with your head
smirk.gif

Glad Your here guys You both have alot on real world Information that will help alot of users please share with others here.

The Hide/NV forum is not owned by anyone UNLESS your name is FRANK.

You know there is a huge club of "banned from AR15.com" folks out there
smile.gif

PM me details and price info also please.

Its being fielded as we speak the Interest is Good and This will be a Nice option for Dedicated NV market,I hope it goes main stream this will allow more volume and help with the pricing. I wont Sit on it or CAMP Profit other dealers will have the chance to buy them. Weapons shock rated the same as the AQUIL6X and there rated 308 I have a 300win READY for the Predation when it returns.There are a couple reticule options I will show as soon as I see them I have only seen the cross hair. Preorders are NO deposit and No OBLIGATION there just a List of First come First Serve when we have these ready to sale on the open market. The OAL is including a stupid eye cup that about 4" long so its as short as it looks in the Pick less the eye cup.

I did the pm for pricing to allow me one on one with the reaction from each possible customer so I could check the value of the scope BEFORE I PUT A PRICE UP and Looked a Fool on the open market I wanted to work with the supplier and the end user to negotiate the best deal for us all up front but its only worth what its worth at the end of the day.

If you are on the Preorder list at the price quoted and the price is cheaper in the end you pay the end price. $5800.00 is MSRP preorder as it stand gets $500.00 off. we may do better I am woking on it.Tube is L3 weapons shock rated 64LPI 21sn Minimum specs.

You are the Customer and You will in the end set the value on what something is worth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any Field reports yet? Or through the lens pics?

Looks like alot of interest in this little beauty!</div></div>

Tag again!

Going threw T&E right now. will report when we are closer, Thanks for the intrest! The wait will be worth it I promise
smile.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any Field reports yet? Or through the lens pics?

Tag again! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going threw T&E right now. will report when we are closer, Thanks for the intrest! The wait will be worth it I promise
smile.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any Field reports yet? Or through the lens pics?

Tag again! </div></div> </div></div>

The suspence is killing me here!

If this thing doesn't isn't talked about and reported on soon my wife will find my stash and I will be siding the house!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going threw T&E right now. will report when we are closer, Thanks for the intrest! The wait will be worth it I promise
smile.gif

If this thing doesn't isn't talked about and reported on soon my wife will find my stash and I will be siding the house!!!!</div></div>

Hide your stash with the mops, brooms and cleaning supplies. Always safe there! Haha! :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going threw T&E right now. will report when we are closer, Thanks for the intrest! The wait will be worth it I promise
smile.gif

LMFAO!!!! I thought I was the only one!!!
smile.gif

If this thing doesn't isn't talked about and reported on soon my wife will find my stash and I will be siding the house!!!! </div></div>

Had it back for some Time now, have not had time to do any wright up, I have been building KYDEX holsters and shipping pvs14S lIKE A MAD MAN !

Will get a review up asap, Its a DAM nice scope !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had it back for some Time now, have not had time to do any wright up, I have been building KYDEX holsters and shipping pvs14S lIKE A MAD MAN !

Will get a review up asap, Its a DAM nice scope !!! </div></div>

Reload!

soon ...
smile.gif

Its awsome SO FAR! <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had it back for some Time now, have not had time to do any wright up, I have been building KYDEX holsters and shipping pvs14S lIKE A MAD MAN !

Reload! </div></div>

Yep I hanging in here waiting for some feedback also. I have been getting the NV weapon sight inch again lately!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">soon ...
smile.gif

Its awsome SO FAR! <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had it back for some Time now, have not had time to do any wright up, I have been building KYDEX holsters and shipping pvs14S lIKE A MAD MAN !

Reload! </div></div> </div></div>

Send me one and I will test the daylights out of it and do a write up for you!!
grin.gif

Guys I have been building KYDEX holsters almost around the clock and shipping NIGHT VISION, I hope to get time to do a Full wright up. I have not had time to fully ring it out Like I want to and I dont talk stuff up that I dont know is Good to go.

The limited Time I have used it, couple hours TOTAL IN THE FIELD, I am Impressed and I am told this is not the better tube installed.It has held zero so far. Ajustments are spot on in Mils. reticule its fast and easy to find and ajustable in brightness WITH LEVELS, I keep it low as I can, like it that way, With the reticule off this makes a nice Spotter scope.Its easy to hold and feels good on the weapon.Focus is realy nice with the CAT lens its good with or without Illumination no need to refocus when I hit the Illuminator on the DBAL-D2 on the dark nights or shadow wood lines. Non Cat lens scopes I find myself on the focus way more than I would Like, Full moon nights and heavy patchy clouds rolling threw fast would keep my focus hand buisy as the moon goes in and out of the clouds the Light goes way up and down so the focus gets out of wack depending on incomeing Light. with the new scope allways in focus once set for the distance no matter the Lighting changes.

imagekxta.jpg

imageilm.jpg

imagekkl.jpg

This is awesome. This post is going to serve something like a bookmark for me to reference back to. Thanks!

Looks pretty cool.

imageilm.jpg

imagekkl.jpg

On a decent moon lit night, what would be your best guess of the effective range while hunting 100 + pound hogs?

Any clue on battery run time?

Would like a price for future reference please.

Edit: I really feel kind of bad for not mentioning this sooner but... Since you are up to your neck making holsters and selling PVS 14's, I guess you can send this to me to finish your testing / R&D for you. I have some spare time to put towards it.

Look, I already have an upper I can dedicate to it

YOUR-NV-HERE.jpg

Lol ,, nice gear !
Easy to hit ispc size plates at 500 yards, on a 1/4 moon, But there white plates .

I wouldn't know about the battery life, but I am going to turn it on with a fresh one and out it in the carry case with illumination off and then same test illumination on and see what happens .

Test starts now ..1:00 pm

Well, Battery is dead~! lasted 20 hours give or take an hour with reticule on Hi. will retest with reticule Off.