• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos new 5R

Re: new 5R

Yes B&C A5 I love it, just the right weight/balance. I had an A2 on my last one but wanted adjustability so I went with the A5.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bob L. Swagger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rig! </div></div>

thanks Bob

Awesome set up man. I like the B&C A5 too. I had a Badger m2008 APA build in an AICS, but my most accurate rifle was a PSS in an A5. I wish I would have never sold it. Money doesn't always mean accuracy.

The more stainless with Green/Black web, the more I realize how awesome it looks. I'm jealous of your setup, I wish they made the B&C A5 for Savage!

Very nice, mine is very similar. I have a Rem 700 SPS-V in .223 in one of those stocks, got the OD w/ Black Web with a SS 16x fixed scope on it. Really jonesing to shoot it but this crappy weather in Oregon sucks right now

I like that look. I got an B&C A3 and realy wish I would have spent the extra to get the A5. Great looking gun man!!!