• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New 6.5 CM built on a rem 788

ctharv117

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2011
Oakland MD
www.rwbinnovations.com
Just finished today 6.5 creedmoor.

sorry have went to the range yet.

remington 788 action that has been tuned
26`` krieger barrel
custom made brake
stock hand cut from blank
trigger timney set to 2 lbs
and viper glass on top

built by
RWB Innovations. Inc
in Oakland MD

creed2_zps9c3da180.jpg

creed6_zpsa69d6724.jpg

creed4_zpse266fb96.jpg

creed3_zps78880ec7.jpg

creed1_zps2db934ab.jpg

Re: New 6.5 built by RWB Innovations. Inc

Im digging the stock color!

Very unique build. Should be a shooter as the 788 is a very stout action. I like it.
smile.gif

Regards,
Paul

The 788 was always one of my favorite rifles.

I like it just fine. It's nice to see something different once in a while like what you've done here.

How about adding DBM so it'll take AI mags?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 788 was always one of my favorite rifles.

I like it just fine. It's nice to see something different once in a while like what you've done here.

How about adding DBM so it'll take AI mags?</div></div>

Might just have to look in to doing that with the AI mags.

Re: New 6.5 CM built on a rem 788

Wow! Great job of turning a sow's ear into a silk purse. Can't wait to see the range report. I'll bet she shoots!

John

Re: New 6.5 CM built on a rem 788

I really like it. I'm preparing to work on a 788, too. I, too wish it hadn't been discontinued.

well what do you all think?

I think it looks pretty cool, and you're going to annoy the fuck out of the people at the range with that muzzle break, LOL

Please let us all know how it shoots. How much does it weigh? The chamber is throated for............?