• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 6 Creedmoor build almost done

Just got my 6 Creedmoor yesterday from Moon of Crescent Customs. The rifle is a trued Rem 700 with a Med Palma 26" Bartlien Barrel, Manner's T-5 adj, Jewel trigger, Badger DBM and MB with a Leupold Mark 4. Shooting Berger 105 Hybrids, 42 grns of H-4350 @ 2.80 COAL FPS is 3168

Info on bottom of target is from another rifle, I just used the target and recorded my info next to each group.

Attachments

• 6 Creed lll.jpg
    6 Creed lll.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 6 creed lV.jpg
    6 creed lV.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Just got my 6 Creedmoor yesterday from Moon of Crescent Customs. The rifle is a trued Rem 700 with a Med Palma 26" Bartlien Barrel, Manner's T-5 adj, Jewel trigger, Badger DBM and MB with a Leupold Mark 4. Shooting Berger 105 Hybrids, 42 grns of H-4350 @ 2.80 COAL
Hmmmmm, dark flat earth I see, as ive stated in a previous reply here mine will be the same color. Cant quite make out the velocity on your target, I know you're not getting 3345 out of a 6 Creed, must be from a different rifle, eh? I get 3144 from 41.9grs H4350, 28" tube.

Getting 3168 fps from the 105 Berger Hybrid's with 42 grains of H-4350 @ 2.80 COAL. Chrono was 12' from the muzzle. On the 3rd target my first shot of 6 was the flyer, the other 5 all clustered together. So far, I have 48 rounds down the tube.

Last edited:
Getting 3168 fps from the 105 Berger Hybrid's with 42 grains of H-4350 @ 2.80 COAL. Chrono was 12' from the muzzle. On the 3rd target my first shot of 6 was the flyer, the other 5 all clustered together. So far, I have 48 rounds down the tube.
Thats more like it, just loaded now an hour ago 42grs H4350 under 105 AMPs with the 270 bushing, going to see if it makes a difference at 600yds this sunday. 276 down my tube.

What modifications do you need to make to use the Tubb Seater for the 6 Creedmoor? I am just using the stock Hornady dies, but did order the Micrometer for the seater.

Nope, the same Hornady custom dies I had made, I did order that Redding 6XC custom seater die from Tubb yesterday, though.

Jay, is the hornady dies from gap bushing dies ir just regular? 6xc seater at tubb when watchin david tubb video he mentioned its a 308 seating stem theyre using it creates more straight load.. i got 308 redding seater i wonder if its the same.this way i can use them

What modifications do you need to make to use the Tubb Seater for the 6 Creedmoor? I am just using the stock Hornady dies, but did order the Micrometer for the seater.
Nothing, both the XC and creedmoor have the same 30 degree shoulder, only thing is the creed case is .017" longer.

Jay, is the hornady dies from gap bushing dies ir just regular? 6xc seater at tubb when watchin david tubb video he mentioned its a 308 seating stem theyre using it creates more straight load.. i got 308 redding seater i wonder if its the same.this way i can use them
regular.
Your 308 Redding seater wont work, I tried already, I have 30-06 Redding dies, Tubb does that modification, not Redding.