• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New A.I. 338lm

Alta Redneck

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Not sure If anyone has posted this before but i thought i would share it. I saw it on another site i frequent. Heres the rifle and the info that was shared.

IMG_5420.jpg

Its the new Accuracy International AX338

Has a folding pistol grip stock. The pistol grip has several back strap sizes to accommodate large and small hands. Monopod. Spring loaded and adjustable cheek piece and butt plate (butt plate also adjusts vertically). Bigger/beefier bolt, and a drop free detachable 10 round double stack magazine

Re: New A.I. 338lm

Yeah , OLD news HERE bud ,

The Mag is a Nylon 10rd , double stack , double feed design .

Later Chris

Re: New A.I. 338lm

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...644#Post1340644

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomirwin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In order to put your minds at rest you are looking at the next generation Accuracy International .338.
The final production design is not complete and specifications are not yet available.
It will be ready for production in 2010 and be officially released at the Shot Show in Las Vegas next January.
It will be sold to military and law enforcement customers during 2010 and then we will make it available to civilian users after that.
Tom Irwin
Director

</div></div>