• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Accuracy International rifles

Re: New Accuracy International rifles

"AS" typically denotes the semi automatic version of the AI Series of rifles. For instance, the original AS was the AS50, the semi auto .50 BMG

"AX", may be the newest series of rifles to be released early next year. Kind of explains the massive amounts of AI product that has shown up in the US this year compared to earlier years.

Do you think the Semi-auto will make it here? After all, aren't they starting to make them in the US?

fwiw,
There is nothing more satisfying than being 15 minutes ahead of the next fad....imho

I've shot AIAWs for the last 5 years and sold them for the past couple. I was selling from personal experience on a known product. Same goes for the PMII, however, you can triple the hands on time. This MAY wind up being the way, however, I'd not go into debt to find out. Color me skeptical.

Regards, Matt Garrett.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matt in Virginia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fwiw,
There is nothing more satisfying than being 15 minutes ahead of the next fad....imho

I've shot AIAWs for the last 5 years and sold them for the past couple. I was selling from personal experience on a known product. Same goes for the PMII, however, you can triple the hands on time. This MAY wind up being the way, however, I'd not go into debt to find out. Color me skeptical.

Regards, Matt Garrett. </div></div>

Maybe i'm just that tired, but i'm having trouble understanding your post. What exacly are you trying to say?

Looks like someone took the opportunity to mess up a good rifle.
Need an elevator to get to the scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sideshowbob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think the Semi-auto will make it here? After all, aren't they starting to make them in the US? </div></div>
The semiauto (AS) is cal. 0.50 and the AX (cal. .308W, .300WM and .338LP) are boltactions, the AX's will all have 10 shot magazines.