• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New AI AX .338

spersky

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2010
Here is a rifle I have always wanted, and finally got the opportunity to buy one, USO SN3 x5-25 scope mounted. With all the national firearm debate going on, my wife felt sorry for us gun collectors and decided to let me pull the trigger on this AX.

20130113_104047_zps2ca6f717.jpg

20130113_104114_zps2704ad20.jpg

Re: New AI AX .338

Just spent about 1 hour mounting the scope with levels and plumb line bore sight etc. I think I got it just perfect finally. Also, got a new Atlas bipod on the front.

Wow, does your wife have a sister? Nice stick! That's on my list as well.

I have to admit that I am pretty impressed with the AX chassis. I am getting GAP to build a .308 Templar action with 20'' barrel in an AX chassis now. It should be ready in about 10 months, so at least I do not have to worry about paying for it in full now.

BTW, huge thanks to Mile High and Europtic for helping to gear this rifle out. I highly recommend them.

Accuracy International. When you care enough to send the very best. Awesome set up.

very nice, i have a GAP300 coming in a AX chassis and a couple AIAX chassis coming this year.

Congratulations on the buy! You'll love that USO. Same scope I have on my TRG42 and more time I get with it more I appreciate it.

No range report yet. The weather has been horrible. Hopefully next weekend.

This is my 4th USO scope, but my first 5-25x scope, and it is very clear. I am a huge fan of USO and their customer service is A+.

I have to admit that I like the AX chassis a lot more than I expected, since it was my first bolt action with a pistol grip.