• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Alpha Mags

Re: New Alpha Mags

Just noticed that there website is down. Anyone got any intel?

29-7 site back up again

Placed a order a while ago just to find out on here that they don't ship overseas (why have a webshop in euro's and allow overseas shipping in the orderform is beyond me.)
But they did charge me $ 130. Luckily I paid with Paypal because the did not reply to my e-mails. Now placed a claim through paypal which gives them 10 days to reply or I will receive a refund.

To bad, always try to order from Hide members and this often goes without a hitch.

I payed for mine 2 weeks ago, no sign of the mag. Chris doesn't answer to his phone, or to emails...I will call BBB and my credit card, if he will not answer today.

I have several that I can't get to feed well. I also have an older Morta mag ( looks like the same design) that is perfect. It looks like the newer mags are about 10 thousandths longer and are allowing my bullets to hang up on the lip of my action. Notching it more should solve the problem but it sucks that he can't produce a product that runs right from the start. They are also really tight in my bottom metal.

I got him on the phone, and he was very helpful. So hope it will take care of it today.

I'm a few hours short of a one month wait on a product that was in stock at purchase.

I actually got Chris on the phone (2 weeks ago), and was not aware it was such a small outfit. I'll let the money sit with them since I respect the time and energy that goes into making things.

I hope I don't draw the short straw on the quality control end, but consider it an investment in a good progressive product designed and made in the USA.

Will probably buy a 5 round AI in the meantime since shooing a chassis without a magazine has a distinctly 19th century feel to it...

I got my three after three weeks or so. NONE of them feed in my gun. Sold them and getting AI mags.

After emailing Chris, we figured out the big hold up was the order being lost in the mail. He had one to me in a few days once I emailed him about the delay.

I ordered a 10 round alpha type 2 at the beginning of the month. I had an order confirmation right away, and a phone call the next morning confirming that my mag was being sent out that morning. It arrived 3 days later.
I'm having a small problem with the last round not being fed properly, emailed Chris last night to discuss it and ask how I could fix it, he emailed me early this morning to say that he'd send a replacement out right away.
I don't have any experience with Alpha Mags prior to this month, but it sure seems like they did a 180 on customer service. So far he's got to be the most responsive seller I've ever dealt with.