• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New AR lower. This is a game changer......

C Snyder

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2007
OK
Introducing the all new RW-15 (Reynolds Wrap)

Pre-ban 100% aluminum construction.
Patented self lubricating design (we use recycled foil that has been wrapped around greasy bacon and 100% American beef patties.) If you are afraid .GOV is going to come take it away, it can also be refolded into a stylish tin foil hat.

Get em while you can only $499.99 plus $49.95 shipping
(please list the physical address of your underground bunker for proper delivery)

2v9t4e1.jpg

Re: New AR lower. This is a game changer......

Please, you didn't even set in the sand, mist some water on it, OR speak of big government SPECOPS contracts. You sir are not a game changer.

Wow your correct.... I wonder if I could get RED JACKET to be the exclusive distributor on this?

Looks custom. Is it custom? I'm looking, but it must be custom. I only buy custom.

Will stock parts fit it?
Would you show me how to build it?
Can I convert to full-auto bump fire?

GUN BAN PANIC!!!! I'll take 200!! And everything else that even looks like a magazine!!! $1,500.00 apiece?!?!!!?!?! No problem, I'll just put 'em on Gunbroker for $2,000.00!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobertB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wooden model is better. </div></div>

2008-10-01_032154_03_success2.jpg

Holy shit can I get that in dirty diaper brown to match my simu-leupold paper towel tube? lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobertB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wooden model is better. </div></div>

</div></div>

That Sir is freaking AWSOME!!! it gives me wood... wait it is wood, hahaha

Great now we will be hearing about bans on tactical assault 2x4s and the dreaded Hi-Cap TFMags (tin foil)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brenneman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great now we will be hearing about bans on tactical assault 2x4s and the dreaded Hi-Cap TFMags (tin foil) </div></div>

Lol, BAN 2X4's!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobertB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wooden model is better. </div></div>

</div></div>
Question is...is it treated to saami specs?

I'll need you to deliver 10 units immediately for R&D testing. Are these compatible with our new microwave beam area denial weapons? I have concerns about your material composition matrix.

If your unit passes initial operational evaluation, we'd like to order 1000 at the government discount rate.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!

shovels will be on the ban list next

I thought it was a stripped lower in some new protective packing.I bet if you filled it with sausage and potatoes and threw it in some hot coals it would turn out pretty good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bullshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!

shovels will be on the ban list next
</div></div>

That is incredibly funny!