• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New ATF Director

Rookie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2004
D/FW
Someone asked me if the new ATF Director is the Waco sniper in this pic. Is that true? I pray not.
093-01048.jpg

I wonder how badly the demonrats want to shove them in...
Of course the Republicans may just roll over and join with them, they never liked the proles having the same right to defend themselves...

Chipman should have been given the death sentence along with Janet Reno for mass murder of innocent women and children.
And many more bureaucrats also. Also, this isn’t hyperbolic at all

Chipman should have been given the death sentence along with Janet Reno for mass murder of innocent women and children.
pedo joe xiden actually led the committee that "looked into" that happened at waco.
he is on video somewhere saying that the victims burned themselves alive on purpose.
this is what i got not long ago when i tried to find the video with the most views.

nys0slj.jpg

Biden was just stupid back then as he is now only now he has a little more stroke and an excuse for the ignorance

We are actually safer that he is sitting in an office in Georgia(?) taking phone calls and sleeping in meetings.

Think about it as an office prison that he's in. You guys make it sound like he's unhinged so it's maybe a good thing he's off the streets.

We are actually safer that he is sitting in an office in Georgia(?) taking phone calls and sleeping in meetings.

Think about it as an office prison that he's in. You guys make it sound like he's unhinged so it's maybe a good thing he's off the streets.

The issue is that as the Director he will be MAKING laws, or at least that's the way it's been in the past. So I guess this will continue with him in office. He scares me. He will make many determinations with our only recourse to overturn those are in the SCOTUS. Lately that hasn't been a good thing for our side.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
The issue is that as the Director he will be MAKING laws, or at least that's the way it's been in the past. So I guess this will continue with him in office. He scares me. He will make many determinations with our only recourse to overturn those are in the SCOTUS. Lately that hasn't been a good thing for our side.
But, but only the legislative branch is supposed to be able to make laws. I mean, c'mon man. But yeah, he's a real claas A dipshit who's actually a dangerous dipshit. My asshole is getting tighter than a bull's in fly season.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
SCOTUS just overturned the 9ths ruling on California's virus rules for houses of worship.

We will just have to see.

I think once you start cherry picking what parts of the COTUS and the amendments you want to keep, you are making a new country.
Its pretty clear to me that we are divided. Its also clear a bunch of those votes in Nov for Joe were bogus as crap... Unless you are Chode boy, then its just not possible......

SCOTUS just overturned the 9ths ruling on California's virus rules for houses of worship.

I think once you start cherry picking what parts of the COTUS and the amendments you want to keep, you are making a new country.
Its pretty clear to me that we are divided. Its also clear a bunch of those votes in Nov for Joe were bogus as crap... Unless you are Chode boy, then its just not possible......

Their panic to get everything done in as short as time as possible is to consolidate their steal.

Its like they committed an assault and created a beach head now they have to dig in and create something defensible as they fear he counter attack.

Wish I saw some signs of a counter attack.

OAN had a great piece this AM listing what Trump accomplished in 4 years.........all being undone.

Scotus isn't likely to vote on any 2A case. This has been proven over the last 4-6 years.