• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

new baby

agr 490

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2008
Las Cruces
This is my second try to get the pics to show up and on the correct page.
This is my Scorehigh gun smithing 6.5 creedmoor.
Charley and the guys did a great job. shoots good for zero load development . pic is shots 5 to 15.
IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

Re: new baby

Specs??? Nice set-up and looks to be a real shooter. Congrats.
smile.gif

Specs
Manners t4 In coyote tan
Trued rem 700 with bartlien 1/8.5 barrel APA bottom metal,
I believe the cerakote is forest green. I was shooting 140 a max out of it just to form the brass.

Nice rifle and shooting. Judging by the target it's going to be a shooter for sure.

Bring it out to the ranch sometime and we can stretch its legs some.

No way the 6.5 Creemoor is going to work like you hope. You should have it rechambered for something like 260. (I'm having trouble getting 140gr Creedmoor ammo at a good price)

Thanks for checking it out. I have to say I like my ior alot and would buy one again. I would get the newer gen one as it has more eye relief. The glass is clear and tracking is spot on. And charley does build some nice shooting and looking rifles. And really supports competitive shooting. Good all around guy

And that couch is more comfortable than it looks. The old travel trailer special

Will try for dime sized. Hopefully some good hand loads will do the trick. I will post up the results when i get em done. .... I might have to let someone else shoot the stick to do it as I am not the best group shooter.

as promised dime sized groups berger 130 vld on top of 41.9 h 4350.
i may try the 140 bergers depending on the velocity I am getting. Didn't check these over the crono

IMG_0453.jpg