• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New barrel maker????

Frank Green

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2006
wisconsin
www.bartleinbarrels.com
Hired this new guy. His name is George. Came from some place called GA Precision. Don't think he's going to work out though! Will have to tell him he will have to go back to his previous place of employment!

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Hired this new guy. His name is George. Came from some place called GA Precision. Don't think he's going to work out though! Will have to tell him he will have to go back to his previous place of employment!

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

I REALLY like the Idea of an extra Tall Shot Glass, but this one has a Hole in the bottom!

Frank,
He really looks like he knows what he's doing. If he doesn't work out for you guys send him over here I think we could find a office job for him.

Paul Tolvstad
Rock Creek Barrels

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Is it wrong that I'm more fixated on the dozens of barrels behind you guys and drooling on my keyboard?

Guy looks like hes never seen a barrel blank up close before I bet it was a real eye-opening experience for him.

George doesn't hand pick anything. What we make George we would make for anyone else. So all is fair!

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Just pokin' fun. You guys definitely turn out a fine product.
I have my Bartlein blank in the safe waiting on my M2013 action.
It will be on it's way to George when my chassis gets here.

Frank,
Covered up just like everyone else.
I could use him to come answer the phone for me if he doesn't like the physical labor.

Paul

Just pokin' fun. You guys definitely turn out a fine product.
I have my Bartlein blank in the safe waiting on my M2013 action.
It will be on it's way to George when my chassis gets here.

No sweat bud! Didn't take it in a wrong way at all! Thanks for buying our sticks! Like to see the M2013 when it's done. I just finished my 6 Creedmoor on another M2008 action with a Manners stock! Shot it for the second time today.

Later, Frank

Frank,

If he can't master the barrel making business send him down my way. Might be able to train him up to chamber barrels. Have a big pile of 50's he could train on.

P1040638_zps7acb75b7.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

After a multi year development program, Bartlein Barrels and Georgia Precision are proud to announce the release of their latest product:

The Bartlein 1-1 x 6.5mm Spotting Scope with GAP 5r reticle

"This spotting scope represents a huge step backwards in the evolution of spotting scope design" says Frank. Users who have fondled the first production version comment "The magnification range is limited, the field of view sucks, and the thing is too damm heavy, but it is definitely built for years of use in high pressure situations. And it sure is shiny"

For more information please don't call.

lol - Photo is priceless. I can hear the shop now...."Who's this guy think he is?"...."I'm OB-1, bitches", he says.