• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New battleship lasers. Come on N. Korea, really?

New? This tech has been out since 2002!

[video=youtube;Nh5Lh-tTSZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5Lh-tTSZQ[/video]

Yes, N Korea has a chance. If they are able to depoly a large enough force, very quickly into Seoul, then they have removed the threat of nuclear weapons/carpet bombing/large arty strikes. All of which would be killing South Koreans. All the forces on the DMZ would be somewhat frozen in place, as if they left their positions to counter the thrust, the north could flow in from another direction. This would force a ground war. As they do have nuclear weapons, any build up, lets say in Japan, could bring a nuclear strike, on our forces, well away from Pusan. By making this type of "quick" strike they could remove alot of our abilities/as they would no longer be an option. When you add what North Korea views as a poor/weak leadership on our side (I don't want to get banned for any political post, I 'm only posting what the commie bastards in North Korea are reportedly saying), they may just think they have a chance. If they think they have a chance, they may roll the dice. I'm sure we could be victorious in the end, if we chose to fight. The ROK military is tough-and really good, some of the best I was ever around (I spent a tour in the ROK), but it would make iraq and afgan look like a cake walk, as the DPRK's military is bad to the bone. Hope it never comes to this. The DPRK's chances would be far less if the ROK had 2nd Adm rights, as we still "kinda" do here. Almost every man in the ROK has served in the military, if they had a 2nd Adm, the DPRK's would have a much different view of being able to do what they did once before.

Last edited:
10' wide strip of double cheeseburgers laid coast to coast just south of the Z would stop a ground attack in it's tracks. You might find one NK soldier in 1000 who isn't hungry enough to stop and gorge themselves. Easy pickens at that point.

What about those that come out of the tunnels in the BZ? I don't think it will be as easy to stop them in their tracks, as many seem to. History is a good teacher, they fight very hard, with bravery in the face of death. The American Army and Marine Corps that fought them in the 50's didn't not find them to be easy, hit and run, cowards, just the opposite, the brought it on, even in the worst of Weather. Could we win, Yes, will Obama order what ever it takes? I don't know, we can only hope.