• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new bed for the pup

Texgal_338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2005
north of Las Vegas
got baby girl a new bed

newbed.jpg

Re: new bed for the pup

Just wait to she is full grown and try and find one she will fit on
Going to be a big dog

Guy I work with just bought a dog bed from Orvis. If his 190 pound great Dane will fit I'm sure it could work for you TG. They are a little pricey but they last forever. My pitbull has slept in his for 3 years now and after a wash it looks new. They will even embroider their names for like 20.00 extra!

If you don't like dogs, especially after seeing a picture of such a beautiful one like this pup, something is just wrong with you.

My 2 are literally my best friends. I would trade them for anything.

English Mastiff?

We have one....shes a sweet heart but sickly.

Great looking pup!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy I work with just bought a dog bed from Orvis. If his 190 pound great Dane will fit I'm sure it could work for you TG. They are a little pricey but they last forever. My pitbull has slept in his for 3 years now and after a wash it looks new. They will even embroider their names for like 20.00 extra! </div></div>

I think a queen or king-size bed might work better...

Beautiful dog TG. What's her name? How much does she weigh now?

I read up about this breed and made a post on TG's last thread. The Anatole shepherd is the largest dog; I believe it is a cross of an Akbash and a Kangal? (please correct me if I'm wrong TG). They can grow well over 200 - EVEN 250lbs. with a bite force OVER 700lbs (that's 3x a GSD and 2x a Rott). The 6000 yr. history of these dogs is that they were meant to protect livestock from lions, but you can even find pics of them pulling tractor trailers. They are fiercely loyal. Most the pics you see of them look photoshopped because they are so huge, but the pics are real.
The are being bred right now to give to African farmers by the cheetah conservation group; the cheetahs were facing extinction from farmers killing them with rifles because the cheetahs were attacking & killing their wildstock...but put a Kangal in the herd and the cheetahs will find a "natural" meal elsewhere instead of domestic livestock meal, and thus won't get shot at by farmers (yes there will always be poachers). So farm the program has been considered a success.