• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New Biden Statement

I’m not LE but the statistics I have seen would make me VERY concerned about being attacked with a knife. Damn sure not “unarmed.”

All while being worried about violating someone’s civil rights.

And the guy is going to win the election. Unimaginable...

I’m not LE but the statistics I have seen would make me VERY concerned about being attacked with a knife. Damn sure not “unarmed.”

All while being worried about violating someone’s civil rights.

And the guy is going to win the election. Unimaginable...

Recently in the news.....

Very likely mentally disturbed. A lot of these folks could be treated with meds but refuse to take them. Really just sad.
The cop is undoubtedly traumatized and a victim as well.

Very likely mentally disturbed. A lot of these folks could be treated with meds but refuse to take them. Really just sad.

Uh, that was a straight-up terrorist. Her brother had just been arrested for plotting with ISIS to run a terror operation in Tampa.
I will grant you that terrorists are mentally disturbed, though, but I don't think you're going to have any luck with meds.

Reactions: Fig
Uh, that was a straight-up terrorist. Her brother had just been arrested for plotting with ISIS to run a terror operation in Tampa.
I will grant you that terrorists are mentally disturbed, though, but I don't think you're going to have any luck with meds.

Did not know that. Thanks

The possibilities here:

1) He's watched too many westerns
2) He's actually a very accomplished marksman who could show Jerry Miculek a thing or two
3) His handler's wrote that in and made him attempt to memorize it
4) He's deranged

Choose one or all.

"“unarmed and approaching the police with a knife.”

How are you unarmed when you have a knife?? I believe a dementia Joe has a law degree. How is it possible that he does not know than having a knife IS armed? Stupidity or senility?

The possibilities here:

1) He's watched too many westerns
2) He's actually a very accomplished marksman who could show Jerry Miculek a thing or two
3) His handler's wrote that in and made him attempt to memorize it
4) He's deranged

Choose one or all.

Or 3B. His handlers know he's senile and just having fun now.

Police successfully “Bidened” a man with a knife by shooting his gunarm

Bullet severed the brachial artery - suspect died on scene
The bullet exited the arm and continued into a 6 year old girls temple interrupting her enjoyment of 31 flavors

president biden claims racist cops are using JFK magic bullets that always do weird things and kill innocent people

Biden orders all police to transition to .25 ACP to prevent future Racist Incidents

She is the sister of a guy that just got picked up for being ISIS.

Looks like its a family career.

Edit - WAS a family career.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore