• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Bigfoot Sighting Video. Crazy.

Re: New Bigfoot Sighting Video. Crazy.

I do believe theres a squatch in these woods...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rosie Odonnell </div></div>

Bwaaaa ha ha--good one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skkeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rosie o'donnell? </div></div>
It was a bear, not a pig.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skkeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rosie o'donnell? </div></div>
smile.gif
</div></div>

LMAO! Thanks for that...needed a good laugh today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skkeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rosie o'donnell? </div></div>
smile.gif
</div></div>
ManBearPig......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Sasquatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF! That ain't me. </div></div>`OK, that made me laugh out loud...

Pussies. I bet Squatch is a friendly fella. If the assholes would introduce themselves and shake his hand, he might be inclined to actually associate with people...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it is fake. One way to find out... bring a gun and a camera next time. </div></div>

I've always wondered.... The first guy to bag a sasquatch would be famous for years. In a good or bad way? Would you guys shoot it or just take a lot of pics?
I vote for DRT, hard to fake a 400 pound corpse.

1911fan

I'd try to graze it for a light flesh wound. Gather up some hair and a sample of the blood.

Iffen ya ain't gonna eat it, don't shoot it.

Nope definitly would shoot it. How many people have a Real stuffed sasquach in their den? Or even a rug?

Stuffed a squach? I have been known to wear the beer goggles from time to time when I was single.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JayTrigger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope definitly would shoot it. How many people have a Real stuffed sasquach in their den? Or even a rug? </div></div>
Well if Tactical Sasquatch would take two more steps to the left and get in front of that window, I would be the first...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd try to graze it for a light flesh wound. Gather up some hair and a sample of the blood.

Iffen ya ain't gonna eat it, don't shoot it. </div></div>

Its probably delicious.

Well hell, I'd hate to accidentally on purpose shoot my shooting partner!

But seriously, people in Africa eat monkeys. Sasquatch could be tasty.

And I want a rug.

1911fan

I am going with the guys who say its a bear here.

I thought bear too, but when it stood up and flared it's arms out it seems different. Made a weird sound too.