• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Black Rain Ordnance 308 Rifles!

Re: New Black Rain Ordnance 308 Rifles!

Nice to see someone using the Savvy Sniper products on their rig. Those are great rifles there and they need good sturdy slings.

I like how both rifles are set up!

Where do you buy the OPS and S scope mount from? I can't find it anywhere on the internet other than here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do you buy the OPS and S scope mount from? I can't find it anywhere on the internet other than here. </div></div>

From U.S. Optics.
John III

It's awesome that so many people in America have such awesome firepower and the skill to put it into action.

That's why we're unoccupiable...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HBxAdub</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long is the barrel and rail on the 308? </div></div>
18" Stainless hex barrel on the 308.

Both mounts are from the same company.

What buffer tube setup are you running on the one with the Magpul SPS stock? Looks great with that stock by the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kaptain86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What buffer tube setup are you running on the one with the Magpul SPS stock? Looks great with that stock by the way. </div></div>

Thanks for the kind words, guys! You should be seeing more of these rifles on some of the new shows we're shooting this Spring, like Rhino Wars and Hell's Crossing.

As for the buffer arrangement on the 7.62, I'm not sure what specs to give you, Kaptain. Magpul sent the stock to Black Rain Ordnance who did all the assembly. I'm deployed right now, but I'll pull it apart and send you whatever info I can when I get back to the states.

~SAW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: parsintrensiac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like the bipod.</div></div>
That bipod is a custom cut down from Tangodown. Be watching for a new version to come out soon. Should be pretty nice. That's about all I'll say about it until it's out.