• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New bloke from Australia

aushunter78

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2014
Central West NSW, Australia
G'Day all,

Thought I'd better stop lurking and say hello.

I've been shooting and hunting since as long as I can remember. I love every aspect of it.

I am a police officer in NSW of 12 years, I have been an active member of the Australian Army Reserve for 15 years. I was an aircraft mechanic for QANTAS before joining the police.

I live in Central West New South Wales and we have smaller vermin such as introduced species rabbits, foxes, crows, cats and dogs up to the larger game such as goats, pigs and deer (fallow). If you ask me, I live in a hunters paradise.

I regularly do some longer range shooting on private property and shoot steel and smaller targets with friends. My main rifle I use for this is my Weatherby Vanguard in 243. I have just also bought another vanguard in 300WSM and I can't wait to stretch those legs.

Take care,

Matt