• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision New! BNVD - Geometry Correction Mounting Block

I^2 Technologies - Peter

I^2 Technologies - Peter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2002
Way out West Thank Goodness
When I first purchased a set of BNVDs I was never happy with the mounting position of the Wilcox Dove tail. It set the goggles too far from my eyes which always kinda bugged me. I worked on a solution that went through about three different generations. At one point I even supplied Night Vision Depot with some of the prototypes that became the inspiration for the mounting point on the new BNVD-SGs.

So I have now gone into production of these for the general public. With out further ado, I give you the,

BNVD Geometry Correction Block, or the GEO Block as we have begun calling it around here.

Geo Block by itself.
112-2_zps502dffac.jpg

Geo Block with the Wilcox Dovetail attached.
106-2_zps9b6b1164.jpg

BNVD with the Wilcox mount in the standard mounting position.
125-1_zps9e4e57ea.jpg

BNVD with the Mount removed.
127-1_zpsa360982b.jpg

BNVD with the Geo Block In Position.
129-2_zpsb28060ca.jpg

BNVD with the Wilcox Dovetail attached in the NEW mounting position.
131-3_zpsf852c8ba.jpg

BNVD with the Stock mounting position, inserted in a Wilcox G-24. The G24 is at its rearward most travel. Note the position of the eye piece in relation to the Eyes.
027-3_zps0d76d5a5.jpg

BNVD with the Geo Block in place, inserted in a Wilcox G-24. The G24 is set at its rearward most travel. Note the position of the eye piece in relation to the Eyes.
028-4_zps670dcb85.jpg

BNVD with the Stock mounting position, inserted in a Wilcox G-24. The G24 is at almost its rearward most travel. Note the position of the eye piece in relation to the Eyes.
025-4_zps42c50898.jpg

BNVD with the Geo Block in place, inserted in a Wilcox G-24. The G24 is set at almost the rearward most travel. Note the position of the eye piece in relation to the Eyes.
022-2_zps91f5687b.jpg

So if you own a pair of BNVDs and have been less than happy with the mounting solution, here ya go. This will work with any mount on the market today!

Pricing is set at $49.95 with mounting hard wear included!

Last edited:
If you have a set of BNVD's this is a must have item. I just installed the geo block on my BNVD and am very pleased at the difference it makes in eye position. Even my INVG mount works well with the BNVD now and the AKA2 gets a solid 1/2 o 3/4 inch closer to my eyes much better. The geo block itself fits perfect and is well made.

mesh covering on the helmet... please make me aware

I can't say for sure, but it looks to be the First Spear Hybrid Helmet Cover. I have one on my Ops-Core Base Jump and really like it!

I can't say for sure, but it looks to be the First Spear Hybrid Helmet Cover. I have one on my Ops-Core Base Jump and really like it!

You are correct SIR ! ! ! First Spear Hybrid Helmet Cover on the Ops Core Ballistic. I used to be a Jar Head and to my mind helmets should have covers.

So I am getting lots of positive feedback on these! We are already headed toward doing production run Number two. Thanks to all who have ordered!

Last edited:
Peter,

Any thoughts on making these for just a single PVS14 G24 dovetail mount. I'd like to get a closer mount, but I'm only running a single NOD.

You might want to check some recent threads on this company. He's apparently run up on some hard times. I'm afraid this thread was the good old days.

Reactions: bachelorjack