• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Brace Ruling

No need to worry about braces, Biden has vowed to ban all AR type rifles.
"I did it before, I can do it again" plus court rulings mean nothing to this administration.
Look at "student loan forgiveness" the Supreme Court's ruling that said he did not have the authority...it did not matter.
"We will work around the Courts decision."
Biden has done so twice.
The Constitution is just a piece of old paper, to this government.

I just read the Court's Order. It only stops the ATF from enforcing the ban until the Court actually rules whether the ban is lawful. So there hasn't been a final ruling. That being said, the standard for stopping enforcement of the ban is that the NRA's has a "substantial likelihood" of winning. So that is a good indication of what the ultimate decision will be.

Guess MSN is all 100% bot content now, the link in the "article" is from 2023 and gives a 404 error to boot.

Guess MSN is all 100% bot content now, the link in the "article" is from 2023 and gives a 404 error to boot.
Frankly it wasn't worth the click. I think it was all of two lines of text and told you exactly nothing, as usual.

Personally, I have to question the motive of anyone posting links to crap like that...........

Reactions: 6.5SH
Frankly it wasn't worth the click. I think it was all of two lines of text and told you exactly nothing, as usual.

Personally, I have to question the motive of anyone posting links to crap like that...........
You kinda have to click thru the 14 images and then you'll get the whole story.

Missed that didja ?