• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New Brady Campaign poster. WTF!!

BillyGoatMachine

07FFL/SOT
Supporter
Minuteman
Whomever came up with this should be raped and then asked how they feel about it afterwards. Idiots.

F93C327D-DCE9-4D98-BB79-C3653D4118CD-4543-000004C69805BD34_zpsff060482.jpg

Re: New Brady Campaign poster. WTF!!

Horrific if true, where did you find this. As of now I can not confirm it so I am skeptical.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skkeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
F93C327D-DCE9-4D98-BB79-C3653D4118CD-4543-000004C69805BD34_zpsff060482.jpg
</div></div>

Gawd, if I wasn't so lazy right now I could make a bitching counter poster to this shit, with a tagline of "A rape can happen in 30 seconds, but not if his shot-off balls are 30 feet away."

I really do believe that one of the more 'extreme' members of the Brady Campaign did this, but since none of them want to own up, the Campaign gets the entire 'extremist' label.

That works out perfectly.
grin.gif

We should make postcards out of this and send it to women everywhere. Use their own stupid ideas against them.

Keep this poster floating just to show what true dumbfucks are they are...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadwooddick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNOPES calls this… FAKE ! </div></div>

So what? They spread lies like it's going out of style. Let them have a taste of disinformation.

Plus just because the Brady Bunch are denying it doesn't mean they aren't lying about. (See how that works?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadwooddick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNOPES calls this… FAKE ! </div></div>

LOL!

yea these are all fake, genius, but fake. and i know exactly where they are coming from.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadwooddick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNOPES calls this… FAKE ! </div></div>

So what? They spread lies like it's going out of style. Let them have a taste of disinformation.

Plus just because the Brady Bunch are denying it doesn't mean they aren't lying about. (See how that works?) </div></div>

Agree 100%

No, SNOPES reported that the Brady campaign calls it fake. Do they offer proof that someone hacked their page and placed it there? No. They just deny their involvement.

In that case, I never fucked a fat chick. I don't care if you have pictures of me doing it, I deny it, therefore, it didn't happen.

Deny all you want, but I read SHAME in your words!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">30 seconds? Really?</div></div>

That was my first thought.

Do a little research and look who funds and runs snopes