• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New Browning Buckmark

bill_h

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2009
can not wait to pick this pistol up and start plinking with it.I can only hope it shoots as well as it felt in my hand.I had been waiting for one since I first saw one 5 years ago,but it was in another state and I could not purchase it.Finally MD dealers can get them.

Re: New Browning Buckmark

Pictures or a model would help. What is the "new" browning buckmark?

I just got Stailess URX slabside and plan on adding a Tactical Solutions threaded trail lite barrel.

Regards, and enjoy.

Also, if you don't know about the flip the spring over for a 50% lighter trigger pull trick, check this out:
http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174356&page=4

Nice step-by-step w/ pics a little way down that page. Works great!

Nate

These are great pistols! I was a fan of the Ruger .22 semi auto for many years but I never shoot them since I shot my buckmark.

i cant wait to pick a buckmark camper up. it will immediately get a tacsol blue threaded fluted 5.5" barrel and the tacsol comp. maybe some blue aluminum grips to go with it.

I love my stainless Buckmark. Very accurate, and super fun to shoot. Only downside is the expensive mags for these things.

I have 2 and love them both. I sold my Rugers after shooting one of my bud's BM.

I did the spring flip and the trigger pull was MUCH better and still safe.

I polished the gold off of both triggers and installed an over travel screw. I hated the gold trigger. Looked like a rapper with a big gold toof...........

Keith

BuckMark_can_FastFire4.jpg

Got two. A Camper Standard, and a Camper SS URX. At least one of them, always follows me at the range and chew a brick for some nice and cheap training.

I picked mine up and wasted no time in loading it.The Eley Sports did not cycle well in it,I had no problems with CCI,Remington,or Winchesters,I want to get a leopold 2.5 to 7 power for it now.The best I could do at 25 yards with it was a 10 round 2.5" group.I hope a scope will lessen that.

First rule in BuckMark World.
Before firing it the first time, thoroughly clean it and remove the sticky grease Browning use on the gun.

The Buckmark pistols are great. I would probably take them over just about any 22 pistol for general use and plinking, other than my Marvel 1911 conversion that I've personally handled. I'm sure that my Marvel 22 conversion is more accurate but the Browning seems to be a lot nicer layout than any of the Rugers I've handled.

Congtats on you new gun

Both the two BM I have, have been super reliable and accurate.
As I said, the only problem I had, was due to not properly cleaning one of them, the first time I fired it.
After a thorough clean, it performed wonderfully.

I have an older Camper. The plastic parts suck. Other than that, it been a fine shooter.

hmmmm i WAS wanting a Ruger, now....i want a browning Buckmark Camper...its sexy and seems more on the lines of a normal pistol whereas the Ruger is more Princess Leigha.

The Buckmarks are great, have one with the Tac-Sol and these two. You will love it. EGW turned both of these barrels. The AAC Scarab works great.
637are2.jpg

54a1re2.jpg