• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Budget to cut armed pilot program

How soon we forget. We have installed armored flight deck entry doors, ramped up the Air Marshalls(then reduced), revamped and added layers to airport security and screening(billions $$), and now that other tragedies and time have (for some) placed 9-11-2001 in the rearview mirror, the administrators cut funding to what is likely the most effective tool against a repeat of that day. I wonder where the pork went?

I have had a theory about how to combat air plane take overs and hijackings but nobody will give it any consideration. I say we put a pistol with one round in it,in every seat back pouch, someone may go nuts and shoot some body but, there will be 225 pistols pointed back at the ass hole. Problem solved......................................