• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New build Custom Ruger 77/22

Scimitar

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2005
Pine Hall,North Carolina
Ruger 77/22 with laminated grey/olive thumbhole. Custom 16 1/2 inch long barrel with custom 1 in 11 1/4 twist rifling. Will shoot 60 gr Aguila and
"regular" 40 gr subs great.

77pic1_zpsa336d6c4.jpg

77pic4_zpse6fdd8f5.jpg

77pic3_zpsaa11f094.jpg

Chris Luchini / Sci-Tac LLC
1908 Deacon St
Los Alamos, NM 87544

They did a short run of them. They may have a few left. Absolute bugholes with both ammo at 25 yds.

How are you liking the stock? There aren't too many stocks for the 77/22 and that looks like the PWS stock I'm thinking about to ordering for mine.

Nice rifle! Would you mind posting the rest of the specs of your build along with who did the work?

Love the stock. Feels great right or left handed. Ordered the barrel and stock. Did the work myself. SAS can. Tim did one for me a while back. Its quiet. So far since new barrel, shot groups at 25 about 1/4 to 3/8 inch. Shot the rest standing out to about 75. Shoots great.