• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

new build for me this year...

Dustin1984

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2012
Alberta, Canada
It's going to be a .260 Rem, built off a stiller action, MDT Tac21 chassis, and likely a Broughton or Krieger barrel. Any suggestions on what else to add to it?

Re: new build for me this year...

Muzzle Device? Trigger? Personally I just installed a Huber Concepts in my new 6.5 creedmoor bolt gun and love it but I like the 2 stage feel.

don't have a trigger picked out, there will be no muzzle device as I hate brakes and can't own a suppressor here in canuckistan...

I really like the Huber concepts but they are pricey I am sure some other people have triggers they like as well and will pipe up. I am not a fan of breaks either mine are threaded for my can although I am still waiting on the NFA branch to clear it for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dustin1984</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's going to be a .260 Rem, built off a stiller action, MDT Tac21 chassis, and likely a Broughton or Krieger barrel. Any suggestions on what else to add to it? </div></div>

What scope?

I'll probably order a US Optics for my Remmy .308 and move the nightforce to this one... or maybe I'll just put a US optics on this one instead... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it

Yeah with 260 you really don't need a brake. But then again, even though you can't shoot with cans, doesn't mean a brake isn't effective if you're doing string shots, even on a 260 which has pretty light recoil.

What kind of trigger are you looking at. That's one of the first things i'd upgrade on any quality bolt gun. I'm a big fan of the Xtreme shooting products. you can't go wrong with a Jewell or Huber either.

http://www.x-tremeshooting.com/index.php?page=mod-22-order-page