• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Build

wnroscoe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
NW Louisiana
Surgeon 591 Receiver
Rock 5R M24 1-11.27 twist Barrel Finished at 22"
Surefire Suppressor Adapter
McMillan A4 Olive & Black with Spacer and Adj. Saddle Cheek
Pillar Bedded in Devcon 10110
Badger EFR Night Vision Mount for PVS-22
Chambered in .308 Win Match (1995 Palma)
Badger M5 with 5 round AI Mag
All Metal in Flat OD Green

30aqulu.jpg

33ojrt5.jpg

2vdi988.jpg

2e21qxh.jpg

o92v6a.jpg

Re: New Build

Roscoe, you never cease to amaze me at the quality of rifle that you put out. Would you adopt me and my wife, ill work real hard

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roscoe, would you adopt my wife</div></div>

Sure

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dayum............................ </div></div>

I'm honered, a double dayum from Bolt

No pool.................yet

Ok the only way ill let that happen is if i get to come over once a month and shoot your guns. Hey seriously though got some questions. PM inbound

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok the only way ill let that happen is if i get to come over once a month and shoot your guns. Hey seriously though got some questions. PM inbound </div></div>

Sendem, I'll answer. You can even call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC7980</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely horrible, the most hideous thing I have ever seen. You should let me dispose of it for you </div></div>

Yea I know. I bet it'll look even more hideous with the can on it. I hear it has a Premiere Heritage waiting for it and a PVS-22 in it's future. What are these people coming to?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SINGLE.SHOT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the NV mount clamp on to the barrel? If so does it affect barrel vibrations and such???

Nice

PVS 22, that will hurt the o'le bank account!!

kt </div></div>

The NV mount is free floating around the barrel and bedded in with Devcon. Nothing but Air surrounds the barrel.

I've heard anywhere from $7,500 to $10,000 for the PVS-22..........ouch just doesnt say it.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-size: 8pt">its only temporary...its only temporary...</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-size: 8pt">its only temporary...its only temporary...</span></span> </div></div>

Wont be long dude, wont be long

Thanks for the kind words Frank, you of all should know about working tactical rifles and what makes them tick. If this rifle follows suit with the other .308's I've built, the owner will be very happy.

Roscoe throws together a good rifle (re-barreld an AI for me) and slaps on a good finish too; had a chance today to bang around with that Clark / Roscoe pictured in Gunsmithing / Gun Cure Oven. Gun Kote is good stuff. So far its immune to brake cleaner, solvent, oils, grease soap and water. Yep; it was dirty so I washed it - just a wipe off. Damned Clark pistol shoots too. Just give me custom and you guys can have those machine wash-safe factory plastic pistols.

That's a piece of machinery! I like the od metal. I'm trying to decide between that and khaki on my rifle!