• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos new build

Re: new build

I know that cooper offers one, however they are probably more of custom shop than a manufacturer.

Other than that I don't know that anyone else offers one.

This is a remington 700p that I had rechambered to 6.5x47.

KT

Great picture and I really like the color scheme on your gun. I have Remington 5r that I have wanted to cerakote the barrel and action od green like yours, after seeing this one I think I will.

It is fairly new however it's just not a know caliber to the public. Most people have never heard of it before. Even the gun shop I had my last build delivered to had never heard of the round.

The big manufacturers aren't going to make a gun in this caliber because it won't sell because people haven't heard of it and there isn't alot of factory ammo out there.

KT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wh450</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great picture and I really like the color scheme on your gun. I have Remington 5r that I have wanted to cerakote the barrel and action od green like yours, after seeing this one I think I will. </div></div>

Thanks man, the guys at accurate ordanance did a great job. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

They trued the action, Broughton barrel, badger oversized lug, badger bolt handle, bedded the stock and of course the coating.

KT

Pitty,it`s going to be a kick-ass calibre benchrest guys will love it.I see Hornady makes dies for it.Im going to get a gunmaker here in Pretoria South Africa to make me one on a m77 action.

There are a bunch of guys in the states that use it in all types of competitions.

There are a bunch of company's that make dies for them.

I use the redding match FL and NK dies, with the redding comp seater, lapua brass, cci 450 primers, sierra, berger, and lapua bullets. Oh yea and a healthy amount of H4350

KT