• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos New Builds.....

Tucsondave

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
When in Montana,I have Dave and Chris from Youngs Guns put together some rifles to keep and or sell. Here's a 300WM built on a AICS Folder,Remington Long Action,Trued and Blue printed,Bartlein M24 Contour Barrel, 1/10(thanks George),Sako Extractor,Side Bolt Release,Timney Trigger,Badger FTE Brake. Ceracoated Coyote Tan. Bolt Knob is a cut down barrel end.20MOA Rail,My buddy here in Tucson,bought it for his wife.

Re: New Builds.....

Damn I love 300WM Long Range rifles. Very nice build. Would you happen to know how much the weight was loaded? Also, what did the FTE brake make the 300 feel like? A 308? A 243? Nice rifle.

Re: New Builds.....

A man the buys a 300 winny for his wife only dies tired! That's a beautiful rifle!