• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Canadian on SH

zaprosper

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 10, 2020
Hey guys, have read helpful information from the forums for years and finally decided to sign up. Not new by any means to shooting, hunting or reloading but figured it would be worthwhile to sign up and engage more with all of the members. Looking at extending my shooting range and know there is a lot of fine tuning I can do. My long range calibers I currently reload for are a 0.296nk 6.5x284 in a Borden Timberline action and a 6mm creedmoor Browning X bolt hells canyon long range that I picked up for the wife.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Hey guys, have read helpful information from the forums for years and finally decided to sign up. Not new by any means to shooting, hunting or reloading but figured it would be worthwhile to sign up and engage more with all of the members. Looking at extending my shooting range and know there is a lot of fine tuning I can do. My long range calibers I currently reload for are a 0.296nk 6.5x284 in a Borden Timberline action and a 6mm creedmoor Browning X bolt hells canyon long range that I picked up for the wife.
Hey and welcome fellow Canadian. Which chunk of the country are you from?

Reactions: zaprosper