• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition New Captain for USA F-Open Team

Papagrizzly

USA F-Open Rifle Team
Minuteman
Happy New Year Everyone.

Yesterday marked my last day as Captain of The United States F-Class Open Rifle Team. I had indicated to the team several months back that I would not be able to continue serving as the Captain of the team due to time constraints. I am pleased to state that the NRA has picked a very good replacement for our team.

Starting today, Rick Jensen is the new F-Class Open Rifle Team Captain for the United States. Rick has been a member of the US F-Open Team for over 6 years and knows many of the various functions associated with it. He will make a fine Captain. Please join me in congratulating Rick as the new Captain of our United States F-Open Team.

Personally, I will continue as a team member and doing whatever the Captain asks of me. I am actually looking forward to simply showing up and shooting or coaching at matches and various events.

Congratulations, Rick!