• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New cat from Idaho.

Welcome on Sniper’s Hide, from SC. Lots to learn depending how much you know and what exactly you want to do. I don’t have a ton of those answers for you but MANY here will. Do some site searching (search features like you would google but in the Hide Forum here), and ask if you need to after a bit of preliminary research, and include in your question as much information as you think to add to define and help others give faster answers directly to specifics. Good luck and enjoy your journey you are starting. 🤙

Welcome to the site from Middle Georgia. You came to the right place to find all the best and latest on the most precise long distance precision platforms. And not just in one caliber the entire spectrum. And from all areas of the country. Take the time to really search around for the platforms and equipment. And don't be afraid to ask, you'll find some grumps, but that's everywhere. Just shake 'em off and move on in your quest...But once again glad to have you here...

Welcome from CO

Thanks fellas. I've found the hide to be a wealth of information and mostly friendly folks so far. Appreciate the greetings.

Welcome from ohio and also following cause I’m in the same boat about getting ready to build my first full custom

Welcome from ohio and also following cause I’m in the same boat about getting ready to build my first full custom
For what it’s worth, I got to handle a bunch of different actions before making my decision. I ultimately ended up deciding on the bighorn TL3. Bolt lift was an important consideration from me. And that had a light lift, and many other requirments that I needed. If you have any questions let me know. I’m no expert. But I have a solid idea of what’s out there I suppose.

For what it’s worth, I got to handle a bunch of different actions before making my decision. I ultimately ended up deciding on the bighorn TL3. Bolt lift was an important consideration from me. And that had a light lift, and many other requirments that I needed. If you have any questions let me know. I’m no expert. But I have a solid idea of what’s out there I suppose.
Tbh I pretty much have it narrowed down between a terminus Zeus and a lone peak fuzion I’m just deciding between 60 or 90 bolt throw

Tbh I pretty much have it narrowed down between a terminus Zeus and a lone peak fuzion I’m just deciding between 60 or 90 bolt throw
Dude that lone peak is stupid stupid good. Thats the one I really wanted but I wanted to go the prefit route so i decided to go with the bighorn

Yea I think you can buy prefits for the lone peak now that they are more popular. But I still think I’m leaning towards the Zeus at the moment just to broke to buy atm