• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New color format?

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
Did something just change? I clicked on a post, and the background went from white to black, with a different format. How do I get it back to the original way. Running a Motorola smartphone.

@Lowlight ....Likin the new interface. One issue is the sidebar wont scroll separately from the main window. in order to see the bottom of the sidebar you have to scroll the forum list all the way down. Not a huge deal but they should be separate.

Mine did the same thing. I’m on an iPhone 6S. It’s actually easier to read with the black background. Just take a little of getting use to it

Whhaattt....did I just hit a wrong button or is the default format now a black format with white text? Seems harder to read & navigate but maybe it just takes some getting used to......

idk but I was on one thread, clicked to another and it just about startled me when the switch happened. lol

The white on black doesn't really bother me but the background is fuckin D cups.. Well done, frank

Well It's better than that baby blue but I miss the original grey with the logo we had 6 months ago, I just refreshed my pages and suddenly the forum has gone Night Opps, Lol.

John.

You can toggle between themes

In the past, most people wanted a bit darker background

I will continue to adjust, but this is the darker theme
It's Cool, my computer gives me a hard time as it is and I thought it was chucking another wobbley, It's all good Frank,

John.

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 9.40.58 AM.png

Where it says "Sniper's Hide, CLICK That Panel and a Style Chooser will open up and you can set your preference

View attachment 6875699
Where it says "Sniper's Hide, CLICK That Panel and a Style Chooser will open up and you can set your preference

Sorry for being a dunce but I've clicked on "Sniper's Hide" & then tried every icon I can see to no avail. I'm not sure what a "style chooser" looks like (this is on an android system if it makes a difference) but nothing apparent seems to work......?

"Default" style is the blue/light background. "Sniper's Hide" is the black. Light background/dark text works best for me on computer screen. Don't see how you folks do this stuff on your little bitty phone screens!

Well I have clicked on where it says sniperhide about half a dozen times and it just comes up with a page with pictures with topics in little green boxes within the pictures, I can't find no settings no nothing.

Love the dark background. Have my Kindle app dialed in th same way.

Thanks for letting us switch back, the dark is difficult to read. I'm really going to miss the layout that we had for the last few weeks, it was so fast to navigate compared to this.

Reactions: waveslayer
Just noticed something strange, since the switch to the dark layout, I can't use the search function when viewing on my phone (Android). If I hit the button, the search bar flashes up for a microsecond then disappears.

Anyone else having this issue?