• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HotAirBaloonInstructor

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 22, 2012
Deja Vu
Just picked her up. Assholes did the paperwork and said I still had to wait because of a note about an FBI investigation. Who in the hell would have ever thought having a clearance would make getting a firearm take LONGER? This state can fall off into the ocean for all I care. Send me back to the good part of the US (KY) please!!

Anyway, just got it, aluminum frame, commander length. Stoked to break it in. Comments, advice, etc?

Enjoy Thanksgiving, All!

sorry for shitty photo

Re: New Colt 1911

Man, that is a sweet setup, I didn't even realize that configuration was available. I have a Combat Elite and it eats anything I feed it. I think you will be super happy with it!

On the clearance causing a delay, I have heard of that happening somewhat often even here in TX, that has to do with the FBI and NICS, not the local boys.

Anyway, congrats on the new blaster, it looks like a perfect carry rig.

Jeremy45

thanks, definitely liking it, need to find a good in the waistband holster instead of carrying it gangster style in the small of my back lol

I have carried a G19 daily in a Pure Kustom "Black Ops Pro" for 3-4 years now and it has been a great holster.

I also had an AIWB made by Desbian gun leather and a IWB by TT gun leather for a commanding officer type 1911. They are both great holsters but I do not carry that gun much. I would definately recommend them as well as the build quality is awesome.

All of the above makers were easy to deal with and build quality equipment.

Many people also love the Milt Sparks Versa Max II (VM II) for 1911's.

Jeremy45

My favorite 1911 size! Good looking rig. Carried one for many years in a milt sparks summer special. Great ccw combo