• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New COVID Variant for 2022...same song...

Walked into the post office yesterday to drop off a package. B behind the counter said I needed a mask. Rolled eyes and walked out. Scheduled a home pick up for today. Easier than driving down to the PO, and cost them more money than me dropping it off. F them.

My post office is not requiring masks. That is, not so far.

Has creating worse variants with a vaccine happened with a virus in the past? I think I've heard this theory with bacteria, where we could potentially kill off the ones susceptible to anti-biotics and then only the non-susceptible ones would be left to reproduce, and antibiotics would no longer work, (although antibiotics still work so not sure if this theory is still held) but I couldn't think of a virus where this similar argument was made. My general understanding of viruses is that as time goes on, the new variants will be less deadly. Kind of like everything really, time causes things to break down and fail, short of work being put into them. I would think as new variants come out, they will be less of a concern than the previous variant, short of a virology lab releasing a variant they engineered of course.
Believe me ! They are putting em out!

Google "Marek's disease chicken"
Wow, very interesting. I have to do some more reading but this caught my eye.

The Marek's disease vaccine is a "leaky vaccine", which means that only the symptoms of the disease are prevented. Infection of the host and the transmission of the virus are not inhibited by the vaccine. This contrasts with most other vaccines, where infection of the host is prevented.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
So I guess all the videos on the internet along with news articles are all lying now...including our other members from Australia here.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They even stated themselves that the army is now moving covid patients into camps......

You're an idiot.....

Doc
No doc you're the idiot they have not locked the entire country down open your eyes do some research Melbourne the city yes is Locked down but the country is not .
Even morons from other states in this country think the whole state is locked down really hard to push a few keys and do a bit of research don't believe everything you hear .

No doc you're the idiot they have not locked the entire country down open your eyes do some research Melbourne the city yes is Locked down but the country is not .
Even morons from other states in this country think the whole state is locked down really hard to push a few keys and do a bit of research don't believe everything you hear .
When I said Australia is locked down I didnt mean the whole country. Somehow apparently you denied everything even though other AU members here are saying the direct opposite of what you stated.

So yeah I'll go by that versus MSM.

ETA: if I believed everything I heard, then I wouldn't be here of all places.

God being upside down down there must have made all that blood rush to your head........

Doc

Wow, very interesting. I have to do some more reading but this caught my eye.

The Marek's disease vaccine is a "leaky vaccine", which means that only the symptoms of the disease are prevented. Infection of the host and the transmission of the virus are not inhibited by the vaccine. This contrasts with most other vaccines, where infection of the host is prevented.

This right here.

A few of us such as theLBC and doc along with myself and a few others have been saying that and much more for a long time. Might want to bone up on ADE, pathogenic priming, cytokine storm while you're at it.