• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New CZ 453 Varmint

LongArm

Problem Solver
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2007
Corpus Christi, Texas
I picked up this CZ 453 Varmint in .22LR from budsgunshop.com for $482.00

I put a Dip Inc. 20moa rail and a Bushnell Elite 3200 on it. It shoots great.

IMG00244-20101220-0011.jpg
IMG00243-20101220-0010.jpg
IMG00242-20101220-0010.jpg

I'll post groups in a couple days!

Re: New CZ 453 Varmint

They're great rifles. I have one - wish I could find a good aftermarket composite stock for it though.

Try some Wolf Match and Match Extra and CCI Blazers. They shoot real good out of my 453. Good Luck and enjoy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Priest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're great rifles. I have one - wish I could find a good aftermarket composite stock for it though. </div></div>

Here is the answer... now all we need is to get the ordering details.

Love mine but the set trigger has not always worked.
hope yours does, 30 bucks for warranty work or 100 bucks for a timney.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Priest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're great rifles. I have one - wish I could find a good aftermarket composite stock for it though. </div></div>

McMillan makes a few. In fact, they are coming out with the HTG/M40a1 stock that will fit that action. At SHOT, I heard that they re-designed the tang area for the CZ to fit correctly. Would make for a nice M40a1 clone or trainer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Myers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love mine but the set trigger has not always worked.
hope yours does, 30 bucks for warranty work or 100 bucks for a timney. </div></div>
Mine acts up from time to time with the set trigger. Clean it with some lighter fluid and it will help it. Still like mine though.