• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

new Delton AR13 not working!‏

tickled pink

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2010
Just north of Atlanta
Brand new gun and it wont feed.

This was e-mailed to me. I know nothing about it. It may be a hoax.

Attachments

• AR 13 .jpg
    AR 13 .jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
For the life of me I cannot find a reason why this thread should exist.

There are only three immediately obvious candidates; you're not very sharp (most unlikely); you're proud to own a brand new delton that actually runs (rare but not unheard of); or finally, you're making some sort of attempt at humor (in which case, I would humbly suggest you not quit your day job)

There are only three immediately obvious candidates; you're not very sharp (most unlikely); you're proud to own a brand new delton that actually runs (rare but not unheard of); or finally, you're making some sort of attempt at humor (in which case, I would humbly suggest you not quit your day job)

At least he remembered to turn on the like/share option.

I'm thinking it was an attempt at humor you obviously missed. Get a few more meaningful posts and you might understand some of the 'off-humor' that goes on around here.