• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New DPMS SASS

Deltahedge365

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2011
Fulshear, TX
Hi, I posted this in the optics section, but it is probably the wrong section. I have a new DPMS SASS with no scope or rings yet. I have pretty much decided on the Vortex Viper PST for the scope, but i would like a scope base/rings that have at least 20 MOA angle. I know that Nightforce makes a unimount that has some angle, as does adamount. I also have seen Barrett ExRings.

Are there any other high quality mounts with at leas 20 MOA I may be missing?

Re: New DPMS SASS

This

http://www.triadtactical.com/Badger-AR-Riser-Rail-22MOA.html

With this

http://www.triadtactical.com/Badger-Rings-306-08-Standard-.823-30mm.html

DSCN0202.jpg

And you are set.

John

I really like the SPUHR. That mount looks amazing, and I like the 45degree cut to let me see the dials. I don't think the LaRue mount has enough angle for me. The accuracy International seems pretty good.

I wonder if I would be happy choosing a spuhr mount over the nightforce 20moa mount. The spuhr cost almost $200 more!!!

Does anyone have experience with the barrett exrings?

I like the looks of the badger riser and rings.

284167_10150387621809408_680984407_10585098_7624277_n.jpg

285412_10150401433904408_680984407_10732159_3495715_n.jpg

Here is a pic, what do you like the placement and the looks of the direct mount for the T1?

Håkan

I ended up going with the Aadmount Unimount. It came down to Aadmount or Spuhr. The price definately played a role in the decision. But it was also based on

1. This is going on an AR with plenty of rail real estate, so I don't really need the added mounting capabilities of the Spuhr.

2. I plan on building a precision rifle in the future. I am planning to go all out and will most likely buy a 34mm tube scope. The next rifle will be sporting the Spuhr mount.

I like the looks of the Spuhr. If for some reason, I don't like the Aadmount (or if I think it is too clunky), I will probably upgrade to the Spuhr.

gap had badger make a nice mount for them