• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft New Duracoat camo

Scimitar

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2005
Pine Hall,North Carolina
Rem 700 VSSF bedded in HS Precision with Badger M5 DBM installed, Leopold MK 4 base, TPS rings, Leopold 4-14
Mildot. Pics came out looking lighter than it does to the eye. The green and dark earth are darker. The black looks pretty much the same
smile.gif

Fowler7002.jpg

Re: New Duracoat camo

That is a nice looking rifle. Has a very Clean Look to it and not to much Camo.

Very clean and simple. I am starting to like a single color action and scope coupled with a patterned stock more and more.

That is very clean and nice! I just got my 5R and its beggin' to be painted up, I have never tried my hand at it.

Good job.

Id like to get one of my rifles done up do you do this on the side or in business? Whats the cost to do say a Remingtom 700 .338 Lapua in an AI Stock with a Springfield Armory gen 3 Scope. Id like to get the Stock done in the same pattern but with desert camo colors and the barrel and scope done in a desert Tan. BUT if you have a better item or have some samples I can see Im all ears and eyes and willing to do something different totally

You did a nice job on this one. I like it.

yeah, one of the best i've seen. am jealous