• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New ELR scope mount from Dutch Long Arms

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

Figured I would attempt to tag in the owner of Dutch Long Arms into this thread and get direct information of their new ELR scope mount.

@BlueVFRank

1585737385638.png

Sincerely,
    Theis

Thanks for the tag Theis.

In preparation of my move to the states I've sold my shares in the company but still am a big supporter of the products of course.

A lot of info about the mount can be found in the link already provided by cperazza

Also check out social media where there is also a lot of info about the Hyperion and the Ascalon of which the production is ramping up nicely.

Frank

I like the design
    Link didn’t state but what increments does it adjust? Looking at the notches it looks like 20moa increments. Is it possible to do less like 10 or 5?

Last edited:
    I like the design
    Link didn’t state but what increments does it adjust? Looking at the notches it looks like 20moa increments. Is it possible to do less like 10 or 5?

It says that it is infinitely adjustable. The marks on the side look like they would be about 20 MOA. If you wanted less just go halfway in between marks.

It also says
    “It does have a system with adjustable and customizable presets for repeatabillity and different settings,”
    So I was wondering if it has grooves or notches that separate the adjustments that might limit the increments.
    Or is it loosen up, slide to desired angle and lock down?

Contact them...here is some additional info on the price tag:

Thanks for your interest! So normally the mount would cost you € 705,- ( About $ 770). That’s excluding shipping and your import tax.

Reactions: jasent