• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up New England/New Hampshire

I just moved to Orford in NH from RI and I'm curious if anyone's shooting the 9/11/21 PRS match at Alderbrook. I currently don't have a rifle, etc. ready for the match, so I'll likely just spectate.

I just moved to Orford in NH from RI and I'm curious if anyone's shooting the 9/11/21 PRS match at Alderbrook. I currently don't have a rifle, etc. ready for the match, so I'll likely just spectate.
I am shooting the 9/11 match. The old mmprl/ PRS New England region does have 2 very nice Savage elite precision rifles with super clear Sig Sauer optics on them as loaner rifles. Will just need some ammo if you are interested.

I'll be there 9/11--but not sure how to go about finding a loaner if you want to shoot.
If you're set on watching, bring some binos or a spotter, on tripod is stable AF, and a camp stool/food/drink, there's some minor trail walking between staging areas.
@JBoomhauer
@b6graham
Ay more ideas on how to get the loaner set up--if OP is interested?
@jbell We need to see that TRG out there--do you still have it? :geek: :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: C. Stockwell
If you need a loaner, and shoot .308, then I might be able to lend you a SIG SSG-3000 with Nightforece glass that I have set up and vetted.
I can't personally attend the match this year due to work reasons, but if you shoot me a message, and we chat on the phone, and you seem safe and sane, I can likely get a rifle to you for the event. I'd leave in the care of Jeff or Bill for you to pick up and return. Just don't put your fingerprint on the lens of my glass (true story) ;-).

I haven't yet shot beyond 300 yards - that was the max range at my RI gun club. I'm not opposed to shooting the match, I just don't have great expectations :ROFLMAO:

My previous competition shooting experience is 3-gun and 2-gun, so I know basic competition safety concepts but not long range shooting.

I haven't yet shot beyond 300 yards - that was the max range at my RI gun club. I'm not opposed to shooting the match, I just don't have great expectations :ROFLMAO:

My previous competition shooting experience is 3-gun and 2-gun, so I know basic competition safety concepts but not long range shooting.
Squad up with me and stray dog.

I have a .223 that you can borrow if you have some factory ammo left over from the 3 gun days to run through it.

I'll be there 9/11--but not sure how to go about finding a loaner if you want to shoot.
If you're set on watching, bring some binos or a spotter, on tripod is stable AF, and a camp stool/food/drink, there's some minor trail walking between staging areas.
@JBoomhauer
@b6graham
Ay more ideas on how to get the loaner set up--if OP is interested?
@jbell We need to see that TRG out there--do you still have it? :geek: :coffee::coffee:
I sold it man, I no longer have any centerfire rifles that are not old hunting type guns. I just don't have time to shoot them. I'm so rimfire and air rifle right now.

Reactions: StrayDog
Squad up with me and stray dog.

I have a .223 that you can borrow if you have some factory ammo left over from the 3 gun days to run through it.
I have a 223 as well thats probably not spoken for for the Alderbrook match

Maybe a 6XC too depending what bullets I can scrounge up

Your best bet is the loaner savages though if you can find 6.5CM ammo from Bill or someone