• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Episode Posted, #7

Great information Frank. I have listened to it twice already. Now you have me thinking a million miles an hour about BC vs velocity. Keep up the good work. Also, the sound was great in the Android app

Another podcast fan here. Frank sounds pretty passionate about the standard when it comes to ELR shooting. I have had tons of conversations with guys who saw somebody throw 50 rounds at a milk jug to get 1 hit at a mile on youtube. I just dont get it. After 30 mins of
"half a plate high"
"half a plate left"
finally a hit and everybody blows up into high 5's...ehh...
Frank you say "we" are working on emplimenting the standard... who ends up being the authourity on that? Is it going to be like and NBA vs ABA or NFL vs XFL deal?

Also good on ya for starting with one hell of a stout standard. 3 mins to get 3 hits in a row cold bore, that shit is tough.

Your comments on Ballistic software/solvers and companies, changing, development, etc, made me think of something. Before the AB app came out if was "shooter" they purchased/replaced, if I recall. One of the things I liked in Shooter was the ability to use multiple G1 BCs for velocity zones. This is my preferred way to "true" my data. I like the 100-600/700 range BC ... 700-1100/1200 range ... then the beyond .... and another for transonic (if required and round specific). Any reason the AB and other phone Apps don't have this option now?

I went to Cold Bore about 4 years ago when I was running a windows phone and it has refined things a lot but I still make more than one table sometimes. Just curious again on the why this multi BC isn't a thing?

Sierra does the multi BC work, and just have not promoted it like AB promotes their software.

it's mainly due to conflicting agendas vs what is best for the shooter. Capitalism has been the problem

StrikeOut,

Check out the ELR Section, there is a group that is standing up an organization,

Reactions: Sapper524