• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New FDE furniture on the POF 6.5 Creedmoor

Re: New FDE furniture on the POF 6.5 Creedmoor

thats a bad ass rifle you have there!

Very nice looking gun...and love the caliber.

Wow, that is a great rifle! I've never heard of POF...will have to check them out.

lol, there's something about it that I like but then something I'm not so sure about...:)

Thanks, guys. I'll try to answer the questions I see so far:

Rifle shoots great. Frank and Jerod from POF came out to the range prior to one of STA's sniper courses and made sure the rifle was tuned for optimal performance. I'm getting .5 MOA from it. Maybe better now that I got the monopod mounted. Will print it again soon to see for sure.

Scope Mount = OPS&S via U.S. Optics

As for the color, the NPS also looks killer with the OD green. **The key is having the inside of the receiver done with it for the benefits it provides. To my understanding, the outside can still actually be anything you like.

POF: http://www.pof-usa.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LltApvOC...mp;feature=plcp

Great looking rig. I love it.

What's the barrel length on that bad boy? What kind of velocities are you seeing? How much does it weigh?

great looking rig! dam, thats a big scope. how far out are you slinging the 6.5's?

very nice looking setup

What is the barrel length?

16" or 20"?

I like that color combo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sojourner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the barrel length?

16" or 20"? </div></div>

Looks the same length as my 308 which is 20"

Alright, so I took this rifle to TX to Colby Donaldson's ranch (Colby hosts History's Top Shot) to shoot with some of his other friends. We ended up thinning the wild hog population there by quite a bit. I was busting some good shots from the truck at night, dropping hogs at a full charge. I wasn't sure what terminal effect to expect from the 6.5 Creedmoor round, but apparently, it packs a pretty good punch. Dropped them in their tracks. Man that's a sweet-shooting rifle.

Leeann Tweeden (model, host) has also shot this rifle on a couple occasions now and she loves it. I had her stinging various small steel targets at 100, 200, 300, and 400 yards with no dope changes, just holding a bit for 400. As fast as I was calling them out, she was busting them. She said it was easy. That's when you know you've got a good rifle setup. I'm really enjoying that one.

Craig, what round were you using on the hogs, AMAX 120 OR 140?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Special Delivery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Craig, what round were you using on the hogs, AMAX 120 OR 140?</div></div>

I'm running the Hornady 120