• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New FNAR Match with McMillan stock

Re: New FNAR Match with McMillan stock

How do I get in touch with Mark at SAC? Pls help thanks.

Did they give up on this thing or what? I held one in Pittsburgh at the NRA show and it's in the FN catalog, but no where else to be found...

full-length.jpg

http://thearmorygroup.com/blog/2011/02/fnar-match-rifle-from-fnh/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wellfinder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did they give up on this thing or what? I held one in Pittsburgh at the NRA show and it's in the FN catalog, but no where else to be found...</div></div>

I haven't heard anyone actually seeing one at a retailer, yet, either. I'm wondering how much weight that stock would add.?. Mine is already hefty... and sub-moa capable... so I think I'd probably put some of the extra four hundred bucks into more magazines. The match rifle does look good, though. Kind of reminds me of a scaled up volquartsen evolution.

I assume it is only available in the 20 inch heavy barrel.?. Is the light barrel even offered anymore? I only see the 20 and a new 16... both appear to have the heavy contour... like mine.

Hi there,

May I ask, if someone here has some News about the FN FNAR Match Rifle ?

Thanks
wink.gif

Sberchi

I thought I read it in another thread it was abandoned or something like that.
I too held it in Pittsburgh and was impressed.
Not so hot on the reg FNAR.

The FNAR is not bedded as it is not a free floating barrel. I removed my original furniture and put a MAGPUL PRS on with an ace folding receiver adapter. Check my other posts for pictures. As for the accuracy, it is picky on the loads chosen. Commercial ammo gave 1.25 to 1.75 MOA groups. while homegrown loads shoot 1/2 MOA , and it took me a long time to find the right load. Once the loads are tuned to the gun, it is a very enjoyable and accurate gun to shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fingered it @ SHOT, huge difference in overall feel and ergonomics from the orginal crap furniture, I will be owning one when its released </div></div>

What's the retail supposed to be on that thing? Is it bedded from the factory like their SPR's?

If they could get a 3/4 MOA factory gun it would definitely be something
smile.gif