• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New for Savage shooters

Re: New for Savage shooters

hopefully they won't take as long to get as my barrel is. In a few days it will be another month from the last time they said "It's almost finished"

Nice! This is long overdue. SSS has the market practically cornered. Like Savage being an innovator in factory design, SSS has repeatedly been at the forefront of aftermarket accessorizing.

Thanks for the info, MSG.

i think CDI is working the same angle on the newer model last i heard

They worked out a dbm setup for my model 12 a little while back while it was under the knife and I couldnt be happier with it. It looks like it belongs on the rifle and works perfectly.

CDI did one for me on my Stevens in a Choate stock and he did a class A job.

So this kit works with the Savage Mdl 10 Tactical OLD style in a choate US stock? Thats WAY over due! Please let me Know if anyone has used this set up. Or has any links to a NV mount for the front holes on the Choate stock, same config.

af25, you can read what Fred put up at;
http://savageshooters.com/SavageForum/index.php/topic,33550.0.html

There is another thread on that site where questions and variations are being asked about.

I think the big news is that if you have a Savage stock and or especially the newer type AccuStock with the bolt release in front of the trigger guard these magazine conversions are a simple drop-in for/by the operator.