• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New for the Remington 700 - the Bolt Lift

Re: New for the Remington 700 - the Bolt Lift

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would make a great magician. You did all that and I didn't see a thing.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I know....I didn't have time to mount an overhead camera and who knew my hands were so freaking big!

Such a great idea especially for those who like DIY mods or dont have a smith nearby to perform the work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would make a great magician. You did all that and I didn't see a thing.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I know....I didn't have time to mount an overhead camera and who knew my hands were so freaking big!</div></div>

That's exactly what I was thinking - "backs of his hands!" ;-)

Drumie- There's a couple knobs that you can get for the Tikka right now, I don't know who makes them, but you can swap out the whole bolt handle by yourself.

Jasonk- Thanks for posting and glad to hear it held up to the dreaded waffle hammer!

Well they were in the mail box today.
These things are great. The shape and size feels good, install is easy, and seem pretty darn sturdy. thought they would be a little fat but i'm really happy with the size.
the smaller o-rings worked great, these are both newer rifles.
Had to do a little trimming on the scope cap of the smaller hunt n run gun it's a oe sps barrel with the scope lower than you could get on the varmint barrel profile but i don't mind that.
i'll get around to painting them sometime.
DSCN2584.jpg

DSCN2583.jpg

I got mine today as well and NOW... will be ordering 3 more.

Its PERFECT and I TRIED to make mine move or slip when installed... It NEVER did...

Awesome product!!

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got mine today as well and NOW... will be ordering 3 more.

Its PERFECT and I TRIED to make mine move or slip when installed... It NEVER did...

Awesome product!!

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.) </div></div>

glad to hear this
cant wait for mine.

this is definitely guna go on my christmas list, great stocking stuffer lol. these are probably great for gloved hands during the winter.

Just got mine in but didn't install in 1 minute like "Andre the Hands" did.
It took a bit of a Visegrip squeeze to bring both sides together enough to get the allen bolt in then it mated up tight using the smaller o-rings.
Overall, works great! I have become quite used to large tac style knobs and finally! have an option for my Remmys!

Just ordered (3) more.... NOW... all I need is one for a HOWA
smile.gif

Just let me know when its made and I will get that one too
smile.gif

*JUSTIN* Thanks again for a GREAT product and I am looking forward to seeing what other genious ideas you all have coming in the future.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Thanks everyone for the interest and feedback. We'd love to see more pics from you guys that have yours.

All orders except 2 have been shipped, those go in the morn. So if you ordered already (as of 13 Dec), yours should arrive soon, if not please contact us.

Justin

Got mine today as well. It's everything people have been saying. At first, I was worried about it being a little too stubby but it's actually perfect. Fit is nice and tight and it really makes cycling the bolt a breeze.

My only complaint is that I only have one 700 and thus can only order one haha I guess I could order a backup, right?

Great concept! When I had my Rem 700P I never got the bolt knobs installed because I'd seen some break off and didn't want to mess with sending to a gunsmith. If I still had my 700P, I'd definitely order one of these.

Shawn

I just ordered 1 for my 700 .308

Received mine today. Put it on the Roscoe .223 for my 11yr old who was having to come off the stock to run the bolt. He had a big ear to ear grin when he got behind it. Well made and functional. I like it.

Trilogymac

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Massoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks everyone for the interest and feedback. We'd love to see more pics from you guys that have yours.

All orders except 2 have been shipped, those go in the morn. So if you ordered already (as of 13 Dec), yours should arrive soon, if not please contact us.

Justin </div></div>

Just got mine and wow!!
I love it!
A+ Product.

Thanks guys! We are really glad you guys like them. Again, if you think of anything we can do better, not limited to just the product, let us know.
Justin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M855,

LOL... so are glocks
smile.gif

Matt.</div></div>

Classic

Got mine and its already installed, looks great, and thanks for the fast service! Real nice product guys!!!

Dito to that. Great product, great fit and on top of all that fast service
What else could one ask for?
Thanks KRG!

Got my 2 ordered....now the waiting. I think I will still get my knobs turned and installed permanently at some point but this will get me through the next year.

Thanks guys for all your orders! All have shipped but one.

We definitely didn't intend for the Bolt Lift to make gunsmith installed knobs obsolete, just add a solid option for guys.

LoneWolf, looking forward to your review.
Justin

Mine was on the doorstep and then install in less then I ever expected. Looks and feels great on my 7005R . Thx guys!

Bottom line - fanfriggintastic. Get yourself one.
1211101829.jpg

Looks interesting! Great idea cant wait to see some reviews.

when does the savage model come out?

i bet you can sell a boat load if you can come up with a "universal" model that has some sort an adapter or enough cavity to fit most, then fill wtih epoxy.

the real question though is.......

can these knobs be polished?

Seriously though, I'm ordering one tomorrow, its night night time in Iraq.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steel-W0LF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the real question though is.......

can these knobs be polished?
</div></div>

NICE!!

Regarding potential clearance issues, before ordering it would be helpful for me to know approximately how much additional height (vertical dimension) this might add to the knob portion. On my setup, the highest portion of the bolt knob clears the scope cap by only about .325 in. Unless I'm missing something, your diagram only covered the width and length on the horizontal plane.

Awesome little idea. Would love to see a badger style two piece clamp on.

I'm up for a Howa model of the Bolt Lift. PM me if this comes to pass as I have several rifles to outfit.

Got mine today; to show you the variance in factory handles, not only did I NOT use either of the shims I had to remove a noteworthy amount of material from the inside of the knob to get it to fit. Otherwise, it would not have closed at the top. Now that it's installed it is rock solid and a hell of an improvement over the factory handle. Well worth the money.

No clearance issues on my AICS.

Mine came in tonight, what a piece of work. Thank you for such a quality part! Fast shipping too, granted it only had to go about 20 miles, still fast. I will be ordering more.

Got mine in yesterday just in time for Christmas. Got one for myself and one for a buddy and it is everything advertised. I was going to have my handle shipped out to have the Badger Ordinance one installed but this will let me figure out if I need to have expensive work done or just epoxy this one on. Thanks for a great product.

Justin is currently busy cutting parts for some upcoming products, but he wanted me to let everyone know that all orders have been shipped. Thanks to all the business guys!

Happy new years.

-John

Was packing up to head to the range Monday when the mail carrier walked up with the package. Installed quickly with solid, gapless fit on my 700P without using any of the o-ring spacers. Plenty of scope clearance and greatly improved functionality at a budget cost.

Nifty little product, guys. Hope you sell a ton of 'em.