• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New for the Remington 700 - the Bolt Lift

Re: New for the Remington 700 - the Bolt Lift

I guess if you can't afford one or take the time to send yours off to get a nice metal knob installed it's ok. But man are they ugly! Sorry but it looks like you melted your kids OD plastic Jeep and made a knob! But I guess it is functional, so rock on!

For me, I have another 700 with an aftermarket knob on it. Yes the other one looks "tacticool" and is functional, but that bolt is forever raped. If I later want to put the rifle back to original or in a USMC M40 config, it will look stupid with a big ol' knob sticking out of it.

With the bolt lift, you just take it off. Yeah, I do agree it isn't the purdiest thing in the world, but it is comfortable to work the bolt.

Life would be easier if the Remmy knobs came off like the Tikka.

I have SEVERAL of these on my 700's.. just got one in about a week ago.

They are PERFECT... I have used and abused mine and they hold up PERFECTLY!

I highly recommend them!

*DISCLAIMER* I do NOT work for them or recieve any free products for my posting.
smile.gif

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Should make some like car shifter knobs. 8 Balls,T handles,titties....

For the guy that has the penile camo on his stock, make a phalus, so he can get more hands on...

Just ordered an OD Green one for my build! And it is locally made. That makes it even better!

I am waiting for my 700 in .308 to get to my FFL so I can do the paperwork and then wait 10 days (California you know), but I will be ordering the knob so I have it here when I bring the 700 home.

Received my OD green bolt lift today and it looks great and matches my B&C medalist stock perfectly. Very happy customer.

Mine came in the mail today. It is great! Now all I have to do is get to my FFL tomorrow when my rifle gets in to do the paperwork. Unfortunately I will then have to wait 10 days to bring it home (California you know
mad.gif
). It doesn't matter to the state that I already own enough guns to outfit a small town police force.

I ordered one in black. I'll likely trim the top end shorter and the body down until the grooves are gone to make it a bit smaller to suit my taste.

Great idea! Thanks for designing a needed product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RudyN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I already own enough guns to outfit a small town police force. </div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In the town I grew up in that would be two. A pistol and Shotgun. Only had ONE officer. He called himself "Chief".
cool.gif
cool.gif

If you make them for Tikka T3's they will likely sell quickly. When Manners did the T-4 stock for the Tikka we all jumped on quickly.

pretty cool product for the DIY with less than stellar mechanical skills